◎|[𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 (𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙰𝚄)]|◎

Author's Note: This is my AU of how Timmy and Jimmy met in highschool and how their relationship started. Jimmy is a year older than Timmy by the way. Timmy no longer had fairy godparents and has lost his memories.

Nerd! Jimmy x Troublemaker! Timmy

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Timmy Turner or most known as a Troublemaker of Starlight Highschool. Well, he isn't the most attractive student but he is attractive enough to enter the standards. He is 5'7 and one of the school's baseball player but unlike the other players, he never seem to get buff unlike his friends making it easier for him to do pranks. He has dark auburn brown hair with dark pink tips and big astral blue eyes giving him an androgynous look.

He still had his big buck teeth but it makes him look sorta cute. Messy shoulder length hair tied into a small ponytail due to him being lazy to cut it off. He wore the school uniform; a red vest with gold lines at the bottom, a white long sleeve button up that hat the sleeves rolled to his elbows, black pants with black shoes and black tie. He also had a dark pink jacket hung loosely on his waist. He also had small golden star piercings on his ears.

The school doesn't have any particular restrictions unless not wearing the school uniform. You can add things but not jewelry due to the fact some girl accidentally somehow got stuck because she was wearing a long necklace. Hair dye is not really a problem since alot of students have multicolored hair. Starlight Highschool is full of odd and strange people but they all have the decency to not pick on looks.

He was walking around the school to find his next victim before the science lab he walked close to exploded. That caught his attention. He opened the labs door to find a brunette that has a fudge shaped hair with a few loose strands of hair, coughing using his hands to remove the smoke from his face. His face and lab coat was black due to the explosion.
He took off his goggles to reveal cobalt blue eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" Timmy asked. He walked closer to the boy. Now, that he is closer that guy was tall. Really taller than Remy, Gary and Chester. He was about 6'1 making Timmy look short even for his average height. "Yeah, I just accidentally made a chemical reaction." The boy answered, coughing. "Wait, you aren't in my grade are you?" Timmy asked arching his eyebrows. "Yeah, I think you are about a grade under me." He answered.

"I just wanna say. You're cool." Timmy said smiling. The boys face flushed alittle either because how Timmy looked or at the sudden compliment. "Thanks, I guess. I never had many compliments before cause you know I'm a nerd." The boy shrugged. "A pretty cute nerd." Timmy muttered under his breath. "What was that?" The older boy asked. "Nothing!" Timmy said face flushed.

"So, you wanna show me how you do it?" Timmy asked, tilting his head. "Well, sure but not now. Maybe after school? I could show you my lab." The boy asked. "THAT IS SO COOL! YOU HAVE A LAB!" Timmy yelled in amazement. Stars in his eyes as he looked at him with admiration. The boy's cheeks flushed, his hear fluttered at the compliment.

Timmy looks at his clock. "Well, see ya' after school. By the way, my name is Timmy Turner. Nice to meet you..." Timmy said waiting fo the boy's name. "Jimmy. Jimmy Neutron." The boy, 'Jimmy' answered. "Okay, then. Bye Jimmy see ya' after school!" He smiles walking to class leaving the older boy to clean up.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Author's Note: I made this book due to the fact I am currently brain dead out of ideas for my other books. It took a long time for me to build up the courage and make this book and the person who inspired me to make it is luna65eclipes. Thank you for reading! :)