◎|[𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎: 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚢]|◎

Author's Note: Let's just say Timmy gets rather possessive with his boyfriend, Jimmy.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Jimmy was waiting for Timmy to get back from the toilet to continue their date. He looked at his phone, trying to find at least something interesting while he wait. Not noticing a certain blonde girl walking a few feet from him.

Cindy Vortex was walking around the town. When she noticed a certain genius. It was her ex, Jimmy Neutron. They haven't talked in years. He had gotten more attractive than back then. She was about to ran up to him when a brunette with pink tips ran to Jimmy before her.

It was Timmy. He had noticed the blonde from a mile away. He went up to Jimmy and hugged him laying his head on Jimmy's chest. Jimmy was shocked but returned the hug putting his face on Timmy's shoulder. Timmy look at Cindy, giving her a glare and smirked. His looks clearly showed his hidden massage.

'Aww, I did stole your man?' clearly shown on his face. He stuck his tongue at her. Cindy growled in anger and walked away fuming. Timmy smirked at her reaction and let go of Jimmy smiling at him. Jimmy smiled back. "Sorry for making you wait. Want to continue our date?" He asked. "Yes." Jimmy answered. They walked hand in hand counting their date.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Author's Note: Basicly I like the idea of Jimmy is publicly possessive but Timmy is less possessive than Jimmy but never publicly shows that he is possessive until he felt the need to.