◎|[𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜]|◎

Author's Note: They aren't dating yet. Some soft Jimmytimmy for the soul :D

Soft! Jimmy x Sleepy! Timmy

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Timmy was hanging out at Jimmy's lab again. It was a regular thing since Timmy likes to avoid going back home most of the time and slept and Jimmy's lab. Jimmy had put a hammock in case Timmy came over but most of the time Timmy just clocked out on the desk. Jimmy's parents had tried to tell him it's okay for him to sleep in the house but Timmy wasn't really ready to do that just yet. They were okay with it and gave him time.

One day, Timmy came over and fell asleep on his desk. Jimmy sighed and pick him up before softly laying him on the hammock. He tucked him in and kissed Timmy's forehead, whispering good night. He didn't even realize his actions until he was in his room. He blushed in realization. Thank god Timmy was asleep. Wait, he was asleep, right…?

~Meanwhile with Timmy~

Timmy wasn't actually asleep yet. Sure, was sleepy but he wasn't fully asleep, yet. Just as he closed his eyes, he felt two arms carrying him to the hammock set up in the lab. He felt himself being tucked. He was surprised but didn't say anything when he felt someone kissing his forehead. He heard a whisper of good night and fell asleep with a smile on his face.

•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Author's Note: Done! It's kinda short but okay :)