PART 14 OF HWF (separation)

Part 14

Y/N's POV 

I pressed my lips together as I tried not to cry. She just slapped me in front of everyone. But that's not my concern. I was more worried about how she would react about the whole thing and what she might do. 

Jungkook's eyes widened as they were teary when he saw me getting slapped. He again tried to hold me but stopped when my mom growled. 

Mom: Don't you dare touch her. And you, how dare you?

My mom said as she made me stand straight. She shaked me by my arms. Then she tightly held my jaw making me look into her eyes. 

Mom: Don't you know that you aren't allowed to do this? Why did you do this? You know what, let's go home first. Then I will decide what to do with you. 

She held my hand and started dragging me outside the classroom. 

Jungkook: Y/N no...aunty please…

But she didn't hear anything and continued dragging me.

Y/N: Mom please give me a chance to explain. 

Mom: Shut up before I slap you again. 

She yelled and everyone froze on their spot. 

Jungkook: Mom please tell her something. Mom, please do something. 

Mrs. Jeon: Calm down son. Not now. She won't listen right now. She's really angry. 

That was the last thing I heard before I was dragged out of their sight. The car ride was horrible. I couldn't stop crying. All I could think about was my sister and what happened to her. 

My sister Sia was the top student of our school as she never came second in her exams. Her boyfriend was a scholarship student in the school. They fell in love and started dating secretly. He was a really good student but he was from a middle class family. 

So after they started dating, my sister's grades dropped as her boyfriend came first because he was hella talented. My sister was happy about that. But the day their result came out was the same day my mom found out about them. 

She forcibly sent my sister to the USA and pressed malicious charges on that boy. Because of their financial state they couldn't fight against my mom and the boy ended up in jail for a week. In that one week she sent my sister away. It was not like my sister didn't try to stop her. But my mom threatened to do worse to that boy and his family. So my sister didn't have any other choices. 

I know it won't be easy to do the same with Jungkook as his parents are also powerful but I also don't know what my mom is capable of. 

I was lost in my thoughts when my mom opened the door and dragged me inside the house. She pushed on the floor of the living room as I fell on my knees. My dad came down and our housekeeper came to me to help but my mom stopped her. 

Mom: No need to help her. 

Dad: What happened? Why did you push her on the floor? 

Mom: Do you even know what your daughter did? Do you know what I found out? 

Dad: What did she do? 

Mom: Me and Lina, we thought about giving you all a surprise so we came back one day earlier. Our flight landed when their school ended and we thought about picking them up. And when we went to their classroom, I saw your dear daughter kissing Jungkook. 

Your mom was fuming in anger as you cried silently. Your dad was shocked. 

Dad: S-she was kissing Jungkook? Are you dating Y/N?