Nothing seems to work like it should.

Again and again I felt like I was inches from insanity.

"You're nobody Zane, just stop kidding yourself." A boy I barely knew told me.

I could barely feel my feet. 

I could barely feel my arms.

My face.

It all felt numb.

"You'll never be good enough to play with us, Zane." They repeated.

I listened and listened to the loud screaming till it was as faint as a whisper.

I tried to open my eyes, but as the pounding became harder, I couldn't risk it.

Laying on the concrete floor, barely feeling alive. Barely breathing.

"No wonder your drunk father beats you up, it's not like you're worth anything." Another boy said.

"We're really just finishing his job."

"He probably doesn't care anyway, he's used to it." 

"Really thinks he's as good as us?"

All the whispering stopped and all I could feel was the pain of a century.

It felt like my senses disappeared and I was transported to another world.

I was beat up again? 

I just tried to play stupid Soccer, but every time I take the ball people start mocking me. 

I took the ball from him in attempt to get a goal, but that really didn't help.

You might ask who 'him' is. Well he's the most popular kid on our Soccer team and everyone listens to him like he's a king.

Justin Jay Miller, or as everyone else calls him, JD.

He's popular, smart, rich, ripped and not to mention all the girls are head over heals for him.

His sister on the other hand is sure nice, even to me. She wears glasses, she's super smart, overweight, and super unpopular. She left last year for health reasons. 

If she would've been here though, she probably would've stopped the way he acts. 

Why am I always the one to get beat up you may ask? 

Well it's not that I'm weak, or stupid, it's that because of my obvious stupid father, I'm used to the pain. 

At this point whenever they hit me, I can't feel a thing. It just feels like they're hitting metal.

I just can't feel a single thing.

Socials:

Coolyr(TikTok)

cb_coolyriscool (Insta)

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3