The world's slowly ending

"Are we going to Sebastians party?" Zane asked from behind

"There you are and yes, we can go at 7." I said.

It only started at 7 so coming earlier would be stupid. 

"I'll come for you at 6:30." I added. 

"Ok, then see you at 6:30!" He said.

"See you." 

I dropped him off from my motorcycle. 

Sometimes after I'm free with the day, I like to just zoom through the roads for hours.

I like the feeling.

It makes me feel like I'm just roaming. 

Like I have so much space to myself.

Feeling the air hit my face and the world spin, excites me.

It didn't matter to me if I was alive or dead, it just mattered that I was there. 

I was on my motorcycle in my world.

I liked to just think when I was on my motorcycle.

I liked to imagine.

Like I was in this universe, like I was drifting into my own fantasy. 

It felt like I was my own person, like nobody could write my destiny.

Almost as if I had the power to rewrite it myself.

It just hid the feeling of lost, I felt. 

I felt lost.

I was lost.

I didn't know what I was or who I wanted to be.

Nor did I know what I wanted next. So I let the motorcycle live for me.

I don't care if I drive into a pole, just as long as i'm going forward. 

Sometimes I was scared of being home. My brother has BPD, Bipolar disorder. Whenever I'm home, he just acts really weird. He hasn't told anyone nor do I expect him too, but it feels like it drained him. It took the nice little boy I remembered and made him a different person every day. It still scares me. I want the boy who would walk in our garden and pick out roses to make flower crowns. Sometimes he has these impulses, he can get super angry. A joke can spiral into a mishap.

That's why a small joke caused him to stab me in the hand. My father has connections, so he always seems to get JD out of these situations, but I'm not sure he'll live enough to save his every mistake. 

My father has a disease, which causes him to loose feeling in his muscles, that's why he's either trying to workout in the gym or writing stuff in his office. 

I found out, but we haven't told JD yet in fear of him exploding. 

My mother is a normal housewife and my father is a massive business owner.