Chapter 1~Daddys Home

|Authors Note: Before we begin I want you to know the is a daddy fanfic. Also, it is not all smut (Actually I will keep the smut to at most every 5 Chapters and at least 10 chapters apart for those who here for that haha) and in this story, Louis is not related to Torie what so ever. For smut, I'll put * in the title so you know. I'll mark the start and finish of that part if you wish to skip it. Lastly, this book is told from Torie's POV if it changes at anytime I'll tell you before that chapter. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!|

{Above or to the side is a picture of Torie for you but you can imagine her how ever you want that's just the description I'll be writing}

"Mr. Tomlinson? Is that you?" I ask the man standing in front of me at my work. I work at a hot topic in my local mall and as I was ringing some one out I saw a familiar man come in. I have been watching him in the store ever since and at first, when he came to the register I was a loss for words but I soon regained my ability to talk.

"Uh... Yeah. Who are you? If you don't mind me asking." He said with a small smile as he took off his sun glasses.

"Victoria Rose you were my 5th-grade teacher about 6 years ago. You had just started teaching so you probably don't remember me." I laugh softly.

"Oh my god Torie? What you must be 17 now?" Mr.Tomlinson's smile got bigger.

"Yeah, I'm in high school. It's still not as fun as your class was." I smile. "But anyway. What are you doing here? Aren't you kinda old to shop here? No offense."

"Well, actually I'll have you know I'm only 27." Mr.Tomlinson laughed. "You were in my first class ever. It's so nice to see you again."

"Yeah. Anyway, I should probably ring you out now." I laugh once again and start actually doing my job. We continued small talk about our families and how school was till I was finished. It was weird I almost didn't want Mr.Tomlinson to go. I mean if I were to be honest, he's gotten a lot hotter since 5th grade.

"That will be $34.66 Mr.Tomlinson," I said with a smile.

"You can call me Louis, Torie. I'm not your teacher. I haven't been for 6 years." He laughed and handed me the money. That laugh is so beautiful. "It seems like a shame for this encounter to end." He frowned. "Oh, I know! When do you get off lunch? We can continue talking then."

"Oh I get off in about 20 minutes for lunch Mr-" I started but he gave me a look. "Sorry I mean Louis.

"Okay then meet me at the food court in 25 minutes." He smiled. "I should let you get back to work, bye Torie!" Louis smiled and left.

I sighed as I watched him leave. How did my teacher get so hot?