Chapter 2~Babygirl

|Authors Note: Above or to the side are some pictures of Torie's school uniform. It's a simple one.  It's a sweater or a shirt and plaid skirt with knee or thigh high socks. Also, this is Chapter 2 or AKA where shit gets real! Haha|

"So.. How are you?" I ask softly. I look at Louis from across the table and our McDonald's. I had sat down 10 minutes ago and for that time we had been sitting in silence eating. Louis had ordered for me and stared at me for more than a minute at times I didn't whether to be creeped out or flattered.

"It's been a long time since anyone asked me that." He said and looked down at his food. A worried look took over my face and I placed my hand on the one he had resting on the table. He looks up at me. "I'm great... Just a little bit lonely but great."

"I understand what you mean," I said with a small smile as I moved my hand away. "My boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago. I mean I'm over him but I'm not you know? I guess I'm just kinda lonely." I say as I eat a fry.

Louis laughed softly."I guess we're just a pair of lonely hearts."

"I guess we are. We have enough of us to start a club." I smile and laugh along.

"Well welcome to the lonely hearts club, Torie." Louis smiled and stared into my eyes. "I'm glad to be in it with you."

"Welcome to the club Louis." I blushed softly. "Well... Uh, now that we're a club we need code names right? I mean I don't know I've never been in a club."

"How about... Baby girl for you?" He asked and reached over to steal one of my fries.

"W-what?" I almost choked on the last of my food.

"You code name. It could be baby girl." He smiled.

"Why? How did you come up with that?" I blush a deep pink.

"You're younger than me so you're a baby and you're a girl." He explains.

"It sounds like something a father would call his daughter."

"Then my code name can be Daddy." Louis laughs.

"Are you serious?" I blush even deeper and stare at him.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He raises one of his eyebrows.

"It just sounds kinda sexual," I say in a whisper and look down. I hear him do a fake cough and my head snaps up. "I didn't mean that I thought it was sexual. I mean it's only sexual if we make is sexual." I ramble.

Louis laughs. "Just give me your phone babygirl." I once again almost die because of the name by choking on my soda. I glance at him as he stares at me amused before handing him my phone. He types for a bit and hands it back to me. "I think it's about time we both get going. You have work and I have shopping to finish. I'll see Torie." Louis smiled as he walked away and waved bye.

~~

When I got home from work I flopped on my bed and went on my phone to find I had two new messages from an unknown number. I clicked on it and saw that Louis had texted himself when I gave him my phone during lunch.

Me: Hey Daddy
Unknown Number [I'm guessing it's Louis]: Hey BabyGirl
Unknown Number: you have to put my code name as my contact because I did it for you.

I laughed softly and saved him as a contact. He must have sent that to himself.

|Contact: Daddy was saved|

Me: okay Louis I saved you into my phone calm down lol
Daddy: That's not my name
Me: What are you now? Batman? Your real name is Louis I'm not always gonna call you by your code name.
Daddy: fine but I'm still gonna call you Baby girl. So are you free tomorrow afternoon. I can pick you up at school.

A small blush formed on my cheeks. What was Louis doing to me? God. I feel like this is going to fast but I don't want it to stop. It's like the super fast and high roller coaster at the fair. You don't like it but you love the thrill.

Me: I'm free. Pick me up at 2.