27: Morning jealousy

Tuesday Morning and the usual for all the students to go to school early. Mina, came to school 2 hours before the school started, before going inside campus, she stopped by the convenient to buy a drink and when she was done, she went out and looked at her surroundings, she spotted a familiar car parked right near the gates, she walked closer to it to see if it really was his car.

She was right, it was his. Mark's car.

She knocked on the window as she sipped on her strawberry milk, "Good Morning" she said and waved at Mark who just threw her a smile and shifted his gaze to where he was looking at since a while ago. Mina then followed where his eyes were pierced and saw Donghyuck sitting on the side of the road, his phone in his hands, typing to someone.

The girl looked back and forth from Mark and Donghyuck, Tuesday morning and this is how it'll go...Mark eyeing on some loner. Trying to distract his boyfriend, Mina tapped his shoulder and cutely posed, "can we please go together inside the campus~!" she pouted as she poked her cheeks continuously.

Mark nodded but he wasn't looking at Mina, "yeah sure, just uhm...give me a moment" he said and turned off his engine. While the black haired boy was fixing his things inside his car, Mina spotted a plastic bag filled with nacho chips, she smiled widely, thinking that it was for her, "Mark! You are so thoughtful! I was craving for chips since last midnight" she said as Mark tilted his head in confusion.

"Huh?" he asked.

Mina rolled her eyes as her smile disappeared, "that's not for me?" she pointed to the white plastic bag at the bottom of his car.

"Oh! This isn't for you sorry baby" Mark apologized, Mina's temper aroused but she did her best to hide it.

"Who will you give it to, then?" she asked.

"It's for me actually, I was planning to eat it with my mates after practice" he chuckled nervously and scratched his nape.

Mina plastically smiled, "okay, but can I at least have one?" she asked, about to get one but Mark pushed her hand away causing her to be shocked by his boyfriend's actions.

"I'm sorry but that is enough for all of my mates" he frowned and placed his arm around the girl's shoulder, "let's just go baby, i'll buy you something else" he pecked her on her cheeks and started walking.

Mina wasn't believing any of this, she knows Mark too well. He never, ever. Bought chips for his team, this was not something that Mark would do. He was this selfish bastard who would not share his things nor his food to anyone, and now he wants to act all different and start fucking buying snacks for his team. No, she wasn't believing it. She knows it's for that fake boyfriend of his named Lee Donghyuck.

'Fucking cunt' she thought as she sent one piercing dagger stare at Donghyuck before reverting her gaze to his boyfriend.

Meanwhile, as the students and cars passed by the honey skinned male who was sitting down peacefully on the sidewalk, Donghyuck endlessly giggled at his texts with Sungchan.

"Really? Let's go to school together? What are we, in high school?"

Donghyuck flinched from Sungchan's scare, he let out a scream and hit the guy's arm, "don't ever do that" he said and crossed his arms, he felt embarrassment from the shout he made because there are students looking at him now.

"I'm sorry" the younger apologized, and stuck out his hand, "shall we?" he asked, waiting for Donghyuck to accept his hand.

Not even a second, Donghyuck held Sungchan's hand and skipped to where the boy was standing, "we shall" was all he said and smiled, Sungchan found his actions cute and couldn't help but to squish his cheeks.

"Let's go, sunflower" he said and walked inside campus with Donghyuck.

'Oh my god, is that the new guy and Donghyuck?'

'Damn, get it Donghyuck'

'They look so cute together'

Mark kept on hearing those low murmurs from the students, he looked at all of them, finding the students staring at someone behind their backs, he looked at the back and found Donghyuck and Sungchan walking together with their hands entwined. Both students were now on the same pace as Mark and Mina. The black haired boy's anger meter went up when he saw the younger just kept on poking Sungchan's cheeks, it made his blood boil seeing how he acted all baby towards Sungchan.

'Are they even dating?' he thought.

"Baby...I heard" Mina's about to lie, be ready, "Sungchan and Donghyuck are dating" she said and pointed to the two.

Tilting his head as his eyes diverted at Mina, he stared at her with pure disbelief, "and how did you know?" he asked, his voice low.

"Oh you know...didn't you see them yesterday, last night and like right now? They look like a couple and it's so cute" she cooed at Sungchan ruffling Donghyuck's hair as the smaller pouter, trying to reach Sungchan's height to ruffle him.

Scoffing, Mark looked away, "cute my fuckin' ass." he said and smiled sarcastically.

Mina was shook with what Mark said, her eyes widening as she played with the insides of her mouth with her tongue. Mark is jealous, it is so obvious even Mina can recognize and it is pissing her off to the bone. Oh how much she wants to do things to Donghyuck just for Mark to forget about that bastard who tried to get him for her.

Pulling out her phone, she went on her contacts and typed a number and pressed the call button, "baby, can I talk to someone first? Meet me at the locker, okay?" she said and left Mark alone.

"Hello Yuqi, are you in school? I need you to do something for me"

Mina is about to pop off and i'm here for it ;-;