[Page 1: The Next Dragon Knight]

In the city of Tokyo there was a teenager with black hair and red eyes

But for sure, people always call him hot. His room somehow was filled with Kamen Rider item but mostly, Kamen Rider Saber. The new generation rider and 22nd Kamen Rider. He was now relaxing and then look at the driver and thought...

Sekai: "Sometime I wished I could become like you, Kamiyama Touma-san."

He then lie down and close his eyes until suddenly...

???: I can grant your wish you know?

Sekai open his eyes and see he in another place that look like... a library? He then look back at the voice to his shock, the voice belong to...

 a library? He then look back at the voice to his shock, the voice belong to

Kamiyama Touma?!
Touma look at Sekai and chuckle nervously.

Touma: This... must kinda awkward right?

Sekai: N- No! It not, i- it just... what?

Touma: Well, I gonna make it quick. For short you right now has been chosen to become my successor, as the Saber. (Kamen Rider Saber! Not Saber from FGO.)

Sekai look shocked at this. He, gonna become a new Saber?

Sekai: But why me? Is there a threat?

Touma: Well, no. But because me and my friend adventure is already done, we decide to pass our sword or legacy to new generation and we choose you. Hope you understand.

Sekai: I... see. Then...

Sekai: I will appreciate it to become a new Saber.

Sekai: *smile* That the spirit! Now, I gonna send you to the world right now.

Suddenly a flash of light cover Sekai and in a second he gone leaving Touma alone in the library as he look at up.

Touma: I hope you safe, Sekai.

Sekai then appear at the back alley and see a suitcase. He open it and see all the Seiken Swordriver along with all Wonder Ride Book inside of it. He then take it and walk away from there. He also notice his cloth just change to a hud. He then walking around the place and enjoying the scene while eating lolipop.