// Part 19

f/d = favorite drink
TW: violence, sexual harassment and yelling
Also please remember that both the editor and author are American, so if anything is like, culturally wrong, then blame it on us being American.
______________________

"Ow, That hurts! Could you be a bit more gentle?!" Tubbo says to you as you pull his hair into a ponytail.

"It's necessary, Toby. You need to be beautiful."

"But why does it have to be so pAinFuLllllLLllL !? OW!"

"Come on Tubbzo, it can't be that bad stop being a pu-"

"You know I'm doing you next, right Tommy?"

"Uhhhhh- i need to go to the bathroom-"

"YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW-"

"HahA"

Right when you were almost able to grab Tommy, he sprinted out of the room. You dropped what you were doing (Tubbo's hair) and ran after him.

He had already gotten halfway down the stairs by the time you left the room, so you slid down the railing on the stairs, and grabbed onto him. He nearly got away, but you tripped him with your foot.

He tried to grab your hand to keep balance, but you both ended up falling instead.

"Ow- what-?"

You looked up to see Tommy above you, his face laced with heavy blush, in a sort of push up position like he just fell down (which he did).

"Um-"

"Hey, where are you guys going- oh." Tubbo looked disturbed. " I'll just go back to the room, then"

"NO TUBBO IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE-!"

"Oh, no no. I get it." Tubbo says while closing the door.

You look up again and see him looking over to the door Tubbo had shut, still yelling.

He looked down and you made eye contact.

He quickly got off of you, running back up the stairs, most likely going to Tubbo.

"Not even gonna help me up!?"

"Get up yourself, bitch!" He yelled jokingly in your direction.

* * * (Pov change to 1st person)

Eventually we got bored just doing nothing, so we decided to go to a cafe and grab a few snacks.

"There's one near Pelham street called 'fox cafe', wanna try it out?" Tubbo questioned in my direction, focused on his phone.

"Sure, how far is it?"

"About 20 blocks, (made up I don't actually know what street he lives on lol) we could probably drive there in 8 minutes."

"Let's get going then!" Tommy butted in, pulling on mine and tubbos hand.

* * *

"STOP! CAUSE WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KILL MY CAT!?" We all screamed at the top of our lungs in the car.

I was looking at all the cars passing by when we made a sudden stop at a friendly looking cafe.

"Is this it?" I asked, looking over at Tommy.

"Why are you looking at me? I don't know, I don't even go outside."

"Oh pardon me, I thought you were a normal human being. Turns out I was wrong" I snapped back jokingly.

Tommy scoffed and followed tubbo into the cafe.

* * *

"Hello, my name is Alicia and I'll be your waitress today. What would you like to drink?" A blonde lady in a dark green uniform said looking over at Tubbo.

"Hi Alicia! Can I get a water?" Tubbo said happily.

"And you?" The waitress said getting weirdly close to tommy.

"Unsweetened ice tea please..." Tommy said uncomfortably.

"A man with manners, that's hot."

"Urm- thank you?" Tommy said, slightly scooting the chair away from the waitress.

"Uh... can I get a f/d?" I asked, trying to break up whatever that weird woman was trying to pull.

"Yeah, sure, whatever." She snarled, writing down something on a piece of paper and passing it over to Tommy.

"Leave those freaks and text me when my shift ends." The waitress said, leaving.

"What the fuck was that about?" Tommy asked, laughing uncomfortably.

"I think she was trying to flirt with you."

"Yeah, but she did a horrible job of it. She even passed me her number."

"She called us freaks. What an asshole."

Tommy dramatically ripped the piece of paper causing, us all to laugh.

* * *

Our food arrived, and was handed to us by the same waitress, who tried again to flirt with Tommy. Of course her attempts were fruitless, but she managed to get in one last insult on her way out.

"Why are you with this whore anyway? You would look way better as my boyfriend."

I stood up without thinking, and punched the waitress in the face.

"Y-y/n" tubbo stumbled on his words as I threw the money at her face, and dragged both of them out of there.

"What was that!?" Tommy said, laughing uncontrollably when we got into the car.

"I- I just... she was being a bitch."

"Well I don't think we're ever gonna be able to go back there again."

The rest of the trip home i mostly just stare out the window thinking about what the fuck I just did.

* * *

When we got back to Tommy's house it was 7:30 and by now my phone was dead.

"CAN WE PLAY CANDY LAND!?" Tubbo yelled out enthusiastically, as we went up to Tommy's room.

"Tubbo, I don't have candy land."

"HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE CANDY LAND!? IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST BOARD GAME. IT'S FUN, AND THERE'S NO STRATEGY, SO I DON'T HAVE TO THINK!"

"IT'S A KIDS GAME TUBBO! WHY WOULD I HAVE A KIDS GAME IN MY HOUSE!?"

"WELL OUT OF EVERYONE, YOU'RE THE ONE MOST LIKELY TO HAVE A KIDS GAME, TOMMY"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"

"IT MEANS YOU'RE A CHILD TOMMY, WHAT ELSE WOULD IT MEAN!?"

"STOP YELLING ABOUT CANDY LAND YOU INFANTS!" I yelled, attempting to put a halt to their bickering.

"He started it." Tommy scoffed.

____________________________

Have you eaten today? If so, what did you eat? If you didn't, you should take a break from reading and at least eat some fruit :) -Author

At least a small portion of something healthy, yes. You should also drink water, because I know most of you are living on Monster and spite rn -Editor

954 words