Final

"4236 words down, 6000 words left to go and I'm done!" Lisa says as she stretches her arms and groans. "Ugh all this sitting is not good for my bones."

Chaeyoung gives her a questioning look. "You realize the deadline is tomorrow, right? how are you gonna write 6000 words in one night?"

"Oh you know, the usual. I'm gonna pray to the procrastination god, get me like 3 refills of coffee-" she lifts her gigantic Attack On Titan travel mug, which she spent a good half hour just staring at because apparently looking at Levi's grumpy face gives her motivation. "-and hope I don't die by tomorrow." She chugs her coffee like a mad man and Chaeyoung can't help but shake her head.

"Well if you do die tomorrow, know you will be missed." Chaeyoung says

"Nice." Lisa shuts her laptop and puts it in her bag. "Now let's get the hell out of here, I'm too hyper and caffeinated for this quiet library."

Once they're out in the open, Lisa takes in a long breath of fresh air. "Gosh, I never realized how suffocating the library is. It's like there's no air inside!"

"Yes, that's how closed spaces work." Chaeyoung points out dryly.

"Don't be a smartass Chaeng."

"But you love me when I'm being a smartass."

Lisa gives her a side look "I'm starting to question that. Matter of fact, I don't know if I love you anymore."

Chaeyoung gasps dramatically and is about to act out a whole forlorn Shakespearean monologue when her phone chimes with a notification. Lisa immediately smirks. "How much you wanna bet it's your cheesy bunny boy?"

"First, he's not cheesy, he's adequately amorous-"

"ade-what?? are those even words?"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "Second, I'm not a loner, I have friends and family that text me occasionally, so it's not always him."

"Yeah, but Mr. Aquietly homoroses-"

"How did you butcher that?"

Lisa waves her off and continues "-he texts you all the time, you guys even talk between breaks during classes!" she scrunches up her nose in disgust. "That is bordering on obsession!"

"We live in two different cities! And I haven't seen him in months!"

"Still not a valid excuse."

Chaeyoung snorts "Now you just sound bitter."

"Yes I am, and?"

Chaeyoung ignores her and pulls out her phone. "Here, I'll prove to you that it's not from him." She hits the home button and the screen lights up with a picture of her sleepy boyfriend wearing a cute frown on his face as he struggles to open his eyes. Chayeoung smiles fondly upon seeing it.

She took the photo last year when she came to spend Christmas with him but he was so sleep deprived that when she woke him up in the morning, he sat up on the bed with his eyes shut, mumbling that he was fully awake and was getting ready, only to fall right back asleep. Needless to say, she couldn't resist capturing the adorable moment.

"And there it is! See, I'm always right." Lisa's words bring her back to reality and only then does she notice that she did in fact get a text from none other than her boyfriend, Jungkook.

Jungkookie<3

Just got back from work

I'm so tired

My mind feels like a bottle of water being thrown around

Does that make sense?

Anyway, how is the queen of planet earth doing this fine Sunday evening?