4

Lemon scene

Y/n and Lady Dimitrescu were making out till both the both of you guys were heading towards her bedroom.

You start taking Lady Dimitrescu's dress off showing off her curves and big breast, and her ass.

Lady Dimitrescu blushes nervously, and starts taking off (y/n) clothes off as well till you were in your boxers.

You push Lady Dimitrescu onto her bed climbing on top of her kissing her passionately slipping your tongue into her mouth.

She moans has your hands cup her breast, arching her back up slightly, then you move towards her breast taking her nipple into your mouth.

She moans loudly gripping the back of your head arching up slightly again, she pants feeling wetness between her legs, you start taking off her panties revealing her wet pussy.

You take off your boxers showing your hard cock, then you whisper into her ear.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Then you start pumping your cock, before teasing her wet pussy, then you slowly put it inside her letting her get use to your big cock.

She moans saying to thrust harder, then you thrusted harder into her pussy pushing pass her walls inside of her.

She's arching her back up moaning running her fingers over your back as you thrust into pussy, till you feel like your about to cum.

Her pussy walls grips your cock hard, as her juices goes over your cock, then you can't hold it much longer.

"I'm about to cum!" Y/n says

"Ahh!"

"Cum inside of me!" Lady Dimitrescu says

Then you cum inside of her kissing her passionately again.