5

Pt2 of the lemon scene

Fuck." Alcina moans, riding him harder as she bites deeply into the flesh of his neck, her belly trembling and quivering as she drinks his blood, shifting her weight onto one arm as she grasps his hand in hers, holding him back from rubbing at her clit.

"Let me, please,"

He asks her, palm splaying over her hip, fingertips stroking over the silvery stretch marks and savouring the texture of her skin, helping guide her movements even as she lets him go again. Her fingers gripping his hair instead and she tugs his head back to expose his neck, his throat bobbing with anticipation, biting more possessive marks onto his heaving chest and straining tendons.

"I want you to come."

"I did-"

"As many times as you can - I'm going to fuck you until you can't anymore."

He replies breathlessly, moving his hand back to stroke her swollen pearl, gritting his teeth as her cunt convulses once more, his hips buck up hard against her as she grinds down, mewling as she trembles around him.

"Oh god."

Alcina whimpers, panting as she rests against his chest, licking against the bleeding bitemarks languidly, her full breasts flattening against his body as Y/n presses a lingering kiss to the top of her head as she catches her breath.

"You were worth the wait."

She says finally, voice low and satisfied as she wriggles herself against him, his still hard cock throbbing inside her.

"The night isn't over yet - lie back."

He whispers against her throat, pressing gentle kisses along the smooth column of skin as she does as he bids, his cock slipping out of her. Her belly trembling as he spreads her thighs, making room for himself between them as he kisses up over her jaw, claiming her lips once more and relishing her moan.

"Good girl."

He praises as she shudders, her hands coming up to cradle his face, reverently kissing over his cheeks and lips.

"Y/n please,"

She whines, rocking her hips against him, smearing her arousal against his abdomen and hard cock, Y/n's head dropping as his hips roll against instinctively her; his cock pulsating and sliding between her sticky folds.

"Don't tease."

She huffs, spreading her thighs wide, her tongue licking over his lips, golden eyes practically black.

Y/n leans on one arm over her as he reaches down between them grasping his cock firmly in his hand as he guides himself into her, closing his eyes and relishing her gasping sigh. He groans as her hot cunt squeezes around his cock, capturing her lips in long and gentle kisses as he thrusts slowly and deeply, relishing her tightness as her cunt relaxes and quivers around the intrusion. Alcina mewling against his lips, biting down gently as she rolls her hips to meet his thrusts - his cock sliding deeper with each one.

"Fuck me,"

She whines, kissing him passionately once she has adjusted, a new flood of hot wetness running down his cock as he tugs firmly on her ebony curls, pulling back her head to bear her throat.

"Make me yours."

"You're already mine."

He growls possessively against the junction of her throat, groaning at her whimper as she shudders, bowing his head to lavish attention upon her breasts; sucking the swell into his mouth and worrying a bruise with his teeth before licking and biting down on her rosy pink nipples, turning the skin a wet and shiny red as he begins to move in earnest.

Her nails bite firmly into the flesh of his back, Y/n grunting as they rake downwards, something warm and sticky leaving them even as she clutches him to her, her hips bucking firmly against his, the ache of it felt against his bruised hips, even as he knows she's trying to be gentle. Her cries of ecstasy spur him on, sweat building slick between them, sharing breath as they kiss desperately, only parting to pant for air as their pleasure builds, the wet slap of their bodies meeting echoing throughout the room.

He doesn't know how much longer he can hold out, his teeth gritting as he tries to hold back for her, to make her come undone as he reaches down between them, fingers stroking over her clit in deliberate swirls. Her brow furrows as she cries out, an inhuman howl leaving her throat, that she quickly smothers with a hand over her mouth as her cunt spasms around his cock for the third time. Helpless in the wake of her pleasure Ethan thrusts harder, fighting to stay within her silken walls as they contract.

"Come for me." She groans against his ear as she shudders and mewls, biting down on the flesh of his neck, his blood rushing forth and filling her mouth and she moans as a fourth orgasm tears through her body, her back arching as she bucks against him.

"Fuck - Alcina!" He grits out as he surrenders to bliss, thrusting deep within her one last time, holding her hips down and still as his orgasm rushes through him and he comes deep inside her. Her fluttering walls milking his cock dry in rhythmic squeezes as he collapses on top of her, face smothered between her breasts as he groans deeply, nuzzling against their impossible softness as he breathes raggedly.