6

Pt3 Alcina is top of Y/N this time

Her fingers reach down between them, grasping his cock in her hand gently as she holds him against her entrance, Y/n whining and resisting the urge to buck his hips, to let her do this at her own pace. His patience is rewarded when Alcina lowers herself onto him, her brow furrowing as her impossibly tight cunt envelops his pulsing cock inch by inch until he is fully seated deep within her.

The hot heat of her body and the tiny contractions of her cunt having him throw back his head with a low moan, Alcina gasping and shuddering, her brows knitting together as she pauses and waits for her body to adjust to his girth, Y/n lifting a hand to rub soothing circles against her clit, hoping the pleasure will aid her adjustment, relieved when she moans, her cunt trembling as she relaxes with a mewl, a fresh flood of wetness leaking free of her and sliding down his length.

"Take your time."

He reminds her, even as he fights against every desire in his body to just take her, slake the lust that has been his near constant companion for months when he reminds himself who he is with, that he cares for her and what will come will be more than worth the wait.

Alcina sighs as she begins to roll her hips, Y/n continuing to stroke her clit, and she moans with a smile as the movement is finally free of pain, her golden eyes opening to look at him as she drapes herself down over him, and kisses him sweetly. Y/n determined to do his part as he kisses her back, drawing his knees up under her ass to give himself better leverage to meet her thrusts, groaning as he bucks, his pubic bone grinding against her clit, causing her eyelashes to flutter with each thrust inside her and he swallows her cries.

"Can I bite you?"

She asks breathlessly, moving in earnest as their pleasure builds up, Y/n clutching to her back and triceps, pulling back from their kisses to answer her.

"Yes, you don't need to ask me. Just bite me whenever you want."

He grunts, eyebrows furrowing as she suddenly clenches hard around his cock, her mouth dropping open and she cries out, as she convulses. Ethan grips her harder as she comes on his cock, holding onto her and thrusting through her aftershocks, hoping she wasn't a one and done kind of woman.