New school

"I will never get over this movie." I say turning off my tv. *knock knock* "come in!" I yell. "Your dad and I have to talk to you.." my mom says. "Oook?" I say scared. "You're movie schools.." my dad says. "WHAT!?" I yell. "You're starting tomorrow.." my mom reminds. "YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT.." I say sadly. "No I'm sorry honey. Get a good rest.." my mom says as they walk out of my room. I just tried to forget about it and went to sleep.           -beep beep beep- "ugh.." I groan. I got up and got dressed.

I brushed my hair and grabbed my backpack

I brushed my hair and grabbed my backpack. "Come on mom." I say annoyed. I walk out the door and waited for my mom. "Alright get in the car." My mom says. I got into the car and buckled up. After about 2 minutes I made it to my new school. "Bye mom." I say and close the door. I walked into the school and everyone was looking at me. My mom had handed me my schedule and locker number before I left so I looked for my locker. I opened it and grabbed my stuff for English. Once I walked into my English class people were looking at me again. "Ah hello Y/n! You can sit there next to Noah." Mr. John says pointing to an empty seat.
I sat down in my seat and listened to Mr. John. 1 hour later "Alright go to your lockers for your next class. I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff for science. Once I closed my locker I noticed Noah was next to me. I just gave him a small smile and walked to class. Once I walking into science I sat in an empty seat. "Um that's my seat." Some boy said. "Oh sorry.." I say and just stood to the side. I saw Noah was in my science class too. He patted the seat next to him. I smiled and sat next to him. "Thanks." I say and watched the teacher. "Alright class! We have a science project to do!" Mrs. Peterson says. "You will choose one partner. Don't worry you have all school day to think about it. Please come to me at the end of the day and tell me who you're partnering with. You will have 2 weeks to do your project." Mrs. Peterson points out. That whole class was just her ranting about the project. Finally the bell rang and it was time for lunch. I walked out of the room and walking into the lunch room. I got my lunch and sat down...alone. "Hey Noah come
Sit over here!" Some kid yelled. "Umm I'm good." Noah says and walks over to me. "Hi." I say shyly. "Hey as you might already know, I'm Noah." He says. "Im Y/n." I say. "Why did you change schools?" Noah asks. "I don't know..my mom just kinda bummed me out yesterday with it." I say. "Oh I'm sorry." Noah says. "It's alright." I say. "Do you wanna be my science project partner?" Noah asks. "Me?" I ask looking up. "Yea sure." Noah says. "Well sure." I say and smile. I suddenly started to realize everything today has reminded me of a movie. A bit to realistic. "Earth to Y/n..y/n?" Noah says. "Oh sorry. Somethings weird here..." I say confused. "Well what is it? Me?" Noah asks. "Oh no not you. This whole day has been a bit to realistic to a movie I watched yesterday.." I say. "Hmm..lemme make sure you're not dreaming.." Noah says. Noah starts snapping his fingers in my face and started hitting my foot with his. "Nope you're not dreaming or hallucinating." Noah says and laughs. "Since it's real maybe I can tell the future.." I say. "Well tell me!" Noah says. "First of all you remind me of a kid named Jack Will." I say. "No clue who that is." Noah says. "Second of all, since you remind me of Jack I see you getting in a fight with a kid named Julian that acts a bit like him over there." I say pointing to a kid diagonal from us. "Bryce?" Noah asks. "I guess so. I also see a girl named Summer but I have no clue who that is yet." I say. "Well anyways. Wanna come to my house after school to work on the project?" Noah asks. "Of course!" I say happily. "Great! Friends?" Noah asks. "Friends!" I say and nod my head. Soon lunch was over and classes were done. "Ready?" Noah asks. "Yea almost let me text my mom that I'm helping with a science project." I say and text my mom. "Alright I'm ready!" I say. "We are going to walk to my house if that's ok. It's not far." Noah says. After a 5 minutes walk we finally made it to his house. "Mom I'm home! My friend is here to help with my science project!" Noah yells. I walk up to his room with him and talked about the project. "What should we do our project on?" Noah asks. "We could do this! Test products for impurities. For example, you could compare the amount of lead in different brands of bottled water. If a label says a product does not contain a heavy metal, is the label accurate? Do you see any evidence of leaching of hazardous chemicals from the plastic into water over time?" I say. "You're very smart to think that and yes that's perfect!" Noah says. "Alright so we can get 5 different water brands and get water filters. With whatever water is left in the filter must be bad with metals." Noah says. "Exactly! We can also do a presentation on how the metals can be harmful." I say. Noah gets his laptop and hands it to me. I did some research on water metals and wrote it down on a piece of paper. (I'm over here really doing 10th grade work as an 7th grader..) "alright I finished writing. This is what I have. Did you know bottled water can be harmful? There are harmful metals in water. If you want to get rid of these metals use these methods. They include chemical precipitation [17,18], ion exchange [19,20], adsorption [21,22], membrane filtration [23,24], reverse osmosis [25,26], solvent extraction [27], and electrochemical treatment [28,29]. Make sure your water is always clean and healthy so you don't get sick." I say. "That's good. We could also get microscopes and put a drop of water with metal and a drop with no metal for people to see." Noah says. "Pretty much we have our whole project worked out." I say and gave Noah a high-five. "Well I have to get going." I say and hug Noah. "I'll see you tomorrow." Noah says. "Bye." I say and walk home. "Mom I'm home!" I yell. "Tell us everything!" Dad says. I sit on the couch with them. "So school was ok. Made a friend named Noah. After school we planned out our Science project for the fair then I came home." I say smiling. "Ooo a boy?" My brother says coming downstairs. "Shut up Zach!" I yell. "Well I'm going to go to bed." I say. "Good night honey!" My mom says. "Good night!" I say and go to sleep.

1233 words
Btw Zach is your older brother and he's 18