The fight.

TW: body shame

I grabbed my social studies book and headed to class. "Hey Y/n." Noah says and sits next to me. "Hey Noah." I say and smile. I opened my book and did my work for that class. The bell rang and I went back to my locker for my Science work. "You don't ever call her that again!" Noah yells in the distance. I looked over to where I heard his voice. Then boom punched Bryce across the face. I dropped my books and ran over there. "What are y'all doing!" I yell and grab Noah and hold him so he could touch Bryce. Some other girl was hold Bryce. "Someone explain." The girl says. "Millie, I will. Noah says. "Bryce decided to be the bully he is and insult..you." Noah says then points at me. "And it got me really mad." Noah says. "Bryce!" Millie yells. "Not my fault she's.." Bryce started to say but Noah covered my ears. "JUST EVERYONE GO TO CLASS." I yell sadly. I didn't know what Bryce said but I knew it would hurt me. I walked back to my books and rushed into science. "Y/n and Noah. Y'all are late." Mrs. Peterson says." Sorry..we had to help a...teacher." I say before Noah could say anything. I sat in my seat and started working on my paper she handed out. I was really in a rush to do my paper since I was late. "Alright guys go to lunch." Mrs. Peterson says. I walked to the lunch room and got my lunch. I sat down  and saw Millie and Noah coming over here. "Hey sorry about earlier.." Millie says. "It's ok." I say. "Are you ok Noah?" I ask. "Yea I'm fine." Noah says. "Ok then." I say and eat my lunch. I looked out the window and there was a snow blizzard. "We are going to call of school. There is a snow blizzard that could get us stuck here. Have a nice day." The intercom says. The 3 of us throw our trash away and go outside. "I have to get going." Millie says. "Ok bye." I say and wave at her. "Come with me Noah." I say and drag him by his arm. I started to run with him to my house. "Mom I'm home! My friend is here by the way!" I yell. "Alright!" My mom yells. I walked upstairs and let Noah in my room. I sit on lay bed with him. "Why am I here?" Noah whispers. "Because I know you're not ok." I say. "Trust me I'm fine.." Noah says. "Stop lying to me!" I say madly and sign. "Fine. Bryce and I got into a fight because he was insulting you. I don't want to get into detail because I know it will hurt you...like it did me." Noah says. "Noah please. Tell me." I say. "Ok...he was calling you fat, ugly, a hippo, and a freak." Noah says sadly. "Oh..." I say and look down. "I mean he's right.." I say. "Don't say that." Noah says in a seducing way,putting his finger on my lip. "S-sorry." I stutter and blush. "Good." Noah says removing his finger. I hugged Noah and started to cry. "Why are you crying?" Noah asks. "Because you're a good friend. The best one Ive ever had. I know its been 2 days but I feel happy." I say and smile. Noah pulled me into a hug again. I heard Noah mumble something but I couldn't understand.

-Noah-
"I love you Y/n." I mumble. "Hm?" Y/n asks. "Oh nothing!" I say. "Alright." She says. Thank god she didn't hear Me. That would of been bad. "I've got to go." I say. "Alright." Y/n says and walks to the door with me. "Before you leave." Y/n says. She kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you for being a great friend." She says and smiles. I knew I was blushing hard. I walked home and plopped down on my bed and thought about what just happened. Something else was also on my mind. I began to have a flash back. "Second of all, since you remind me of Jack I see you getting in a fight with a kid named Julian that acts a bit like him over there." That's the moment I quickly got onto my phone and messaged Y/n.

-y/n-
My phone vibrated and it was a message from Noah.
                                  Noah💕🤫
Noah-Y/N REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID I WOULD GET INTO A FIGHT?
Y/n- Yea I do..WAIT HOLY S-
Noah- MHM! DO YOU SEE ANYTHING ELSE IN YOUR MIND?
Y/n- WE WILL WIN THE SCIENCE FAIR. BRUCE WILL GET 2 DAY SUSPENSION AND WONT BE ABLE TO GO THE SOME TRIP THINGY.
Noah- THATS AMAZING TELL ME MORE!
Y/n- We get into a fight about something...then on the trip we get into a fight with some I guess 12th graders.
Noah- I don't like the sound of that first part.
Y/n- me either..
Noah- let's hope it just doesn't happen but if it does let's hope it's short.
Y/n- yeaaaa I'm not looking forward to that.
Noah- I'm going to go to sleep now.
Y/n- alrighty! Good night!
Noah- Good night!
————————————————————————

Sorry for the short chapter-