Chapter 3

Atsumu was just looking at his twin flustered by the look of everyone. Osamu preferred their physical fight than atsumu's silent treatment. He doesn't know what he did. He doesn't know if what atsumu's thinking. Atleast when they physical fight. Atsumu always shout his frustration. What's his problem. And they can fix it immediately. But him, being silent. He knows nothing.

"Hey osamu! You didn't answer my question. " Suna said again. People are still looking at him. He glared at suna signing to shut up but Suna being Suna.

"Your eyes are kinda red. Did you cry?  Is atsumu still ignoring you?" Suna said again with the loud voice this time before smirking. He gives suna a sharp glare that if a glare could kill, Suna is probably dead by now. Suna put his hands up like he was getting arrested and chuckled.

Osamu glance at atsumu's direction. He flinched when he saw atsumu still looking at him with an unknown expression. What the fuck are you thinking asshole? Standing up there like a statue. Osamu's thought to himself annoyed.

"Everyone, continue with your practice. " Kita's voice echoes the gym. Their members starts practicing again. Atsumu starts stretching but Suna didn't leave Osamu Alone and decided to tease him more.

"Osamu. Did you cry? Really? Can you do it again?" Suna said sitting infront of Osamu preparing his phone. Osamu tried to reach him to give him a punch but Suna immediately Dodge it.

"Fuck off Suna!" He said pissed.

"Ho! Ho! Ho! Did you and atsumu changed personality now? You're the whiny bitch now?" Suna said and chuckled. Osamu grabbed the ball besides him and throw at Suna's direction but Suna Dodge it. Suna laughed at him. He was about to talk when Kita popped out behind Suna.

"Stop teasing him Suna. You should practice again. " Kita said. Suna stiffened in his track when he heard Kita's voice. A flush red becomes visible on his cheeks. Osamu titled his head because of his friend suspicious action.

"Y-yes kita-san. " Suna said as he stood up and pat his shorts. He looked at osamu one last time and gave him his annoying look to osamu. Osamu just clicked his tongue and Suna laughed walking away. He wants to look at Atsumu's direction but afraid to see if Atsumu is looking at him. He sighed before focusing to practice again.

Atsumu's Part of View Earlier

He woked up late than usual. He dream something weird last night and ended up waking up in the middle of the night.  In his dream. He was walking in the top of beautiful mountain surrounded by beautiful and colorful flowers, grass, clouds and trees. The mountain was near at their neighborhood. He was appreciating the view when he saw a large and the most beautiful Sakura tree there. He immediately run to it. He was mesmerized by the beauty of the tree when his gaze dropped in the puzzle box under the tree. He look around to see if someone forget about it. But he saw no one. There's no other person there except him. He hesitantly took the box and examine it.

The box has named The Puzzle of Life. He chuckled on how lame the name is. He decided to put it back under the tree before walking around again. He wondered if Osamu was there also. He felt sorry for ignoring him. He said to himself that he's going to say sorry to him tomorrow. In the middle of his walk, he saw the big Sakura tree again. His forehead wrinkles in confusion.

"Isn't that the tree before? But it's impossible that I've been here earlier since I'm walking so far from where I came." He talked to himself. He walked towards the tree and pick up the Puzzle Box and examine it also.

"The Puzzle of Life? What the fuck? Is there a lot of puzzles here? " He asked himself. He looked around to check it but there's none. That's the only Big Sakura tree and puzzle there. " He shrugged it off and put it back again before continuing his sight seeing.

"Maybe it's just coincidence. Maybe there's some more big sakusa tree here that has a puzzle on it. " He talked to himself again. But he stopped on his track when he saw one again. He looked back at the tree where he was earlier not far from him but the tree wasn't there already. He stood up in confusion.

"I didn't even get to walk far from the tree earlier. Where's that tree??" He asked in confusion and stared at the tree again. He walked near to the tree and grabbed the puzzle when he noticed that there's a person behind the tree. He silently walk towards there. He saw a guy hugging his legs as his head was dropped to it and he was sobbing.

"He's crying?" Atsumu whispered.

"Why are you ignoring me? What did I do? Please stop ignoring me. It hurts. Just tell me please. Tell me what did I do?" He heard but it's faint. His voice was so familiar to atsumu but he can't remember who's the owner of that voice that's why he decided to approach it.

"Hey, ahm.. are you okay---" he didn't able to finish his sentence when he felt himself waking up. He open his eyes slowly and stared at their ceiling.

"What the fuck was that?" He muttered. He felt so drain. He look for his phone and check the time.

"1:30 am? Seriously? It's too early. " He muttered frustrated. He got up from his bed and took a glance to osamu's bed. Osamu was facing his way and sleeping peacefully. Atsumu smiles, his heart flutters at the sight. He unconsciously put his hand on his heart beat. He feels them confused.

"Why are you getting so excited seeing osamu sleep peacefully?" Atsumu whispered to his heart. So confused.

"Maybe I'm just really tired. " He said and stood up walking to their kitchen to grab some water before going back to bed.

••••••••••

Tell me how it's feel. Sitting up there. Feels so high but too far away to hold me. HAHHA chour. Yeah I know. My lyrics are wrong. Don't care HAHAHA