Slip Up

Benjamin Warren woke up with the biggest migraine in existence. Last night, as per request of his med school buddies, he went out to the new club that had just opened "Charlie's Angels". Ben, unlike his counterparts was a homebody. Don't get him wrong, he loved to go out and enjoy the world... but on his own time and because his classmates knew this, they tried everything in the book to draw him out.

"Hey come on man, all you have to do is ask her to dance, light work!" Said Jackson Avery, one of Ben's friends.

Ben was what you call smooth. He was kind, always put together and had a smile that could make any woman go weak but he'd always been unlucky in the dating world. And for that reason he kept to himself.

"Fine, fine! I'll do it, happy?" Ben replied.

"Yes! Now go."

After a quick scan of the club he'd found someone to ask, her name was Chantel. They talked and danced and drank the whole night, they'd created a bond. One thing led to another and he'd brought her back to his apartment where they deepened that bond.

That morning he picked up his phone to text Chantel.

- Hey, gorgeous.
- I had an amazing time last night. I hope I wasn't too rough with you, I saw the hickey on your shoulder. I just couldn't help but to grab all over you you.
- If you're up for it, I'd like to see you again.
- Let me know.

Miranda was just getting up for the day when she heard her phone buzz.

Umm... I think you might have the wrong number. -

- Oh no... is this not Chantel?!

I'm afraid not lol. -

- OMG! I'm so sorry... she must've given me a fake number.
- I can't believe I just said all that to a complete stranger, I'm so embarrassed.
- I truly apologize.
- I'm not this guy, really. Women usually give me their actual numbers.
- Not that I get a lot of numbers from women. I mean I do but not...
- Nevermind, I'm shutting up now.
- I'm so sorry, again. I hope you have a great day... whoever you are.

She didn't have to go into work that day and had time on her hands so she decided to entertain this guy a little. It was clear he'd just been knocked down a peg.

No worries, this was very entertaining lol. Tbh this Chantel sounds like an idiot -

- Thank you for that
- I don't even think that I can trust that to be her name. I must seem like such an asshole 🤦🏾‍♂️

Hey, no judgment here 😂 -

- I hope I'm not bothering you, you seem cool
- Is it okay if we keep texting?

Only if I get your name -

- Right of course. I'm Benjamin, everyone just calls me Ben

I'm Miranda -

Hey yallllll, just wanted to give y'all a sneak peak of whats to come, I'm feeling bad for not updating 😭 anywayyyyy this is just a short lil snippet, lemme know if you like this concept
-Z💕