the insident

Once they got to the house Dream opened the house door, Tommy helped ranboo out of the car and grabbed the first aid kit with the bandages, Ranboo walked into the house along with dream and tommy, Dream shut the door of the house, "SAP IM HOME!" He yelled going to the couch, "VDKFBAK" Sapnap was sitting on the couch when dream yelled, dream sat beside sapnap, "we have guests" dream grabbed the remote, Tommy grabbed ranboo and walked him to the kitchen, sapnap was confused about why they went to the kitchen, he didnt really care, he pushed it off as they where hungry, Dream turned on the tv and sapnap and dream started watching the television.

-in the kitchen-

Tommy pulled ranboo into the kitchen, "Okay I need to bandage your uhm hips" Tommy looked at ranboo, ranboo just nodded, Tommy lifted ranboos shirt- well his shirt ranboo was just wearing it for now, Ranboos hips where even worse than before, tommy was just shocked by how bruised they where, 'The fall in the bathroom couldn't have caused THAT much bruising..' Tommy thought to himself, He opend the first aid kit and found some medicine for skin wounds, tommy didnt know if it was for open wounds or not, but it didnt really matter at the moment his friend was hurt, tommy put some of the medicine on ranboos hip bruises, Ranboo let out a pain filled cry that startled the others in the house, Dream and sapnap came into the kitchen rushing, "Hey ranboo I'm just trying to help you" tommy looked up at ranboo, his eyes where filled with tears, Dream was shocked that ranboo had bruises on his hips, sapnap was standing in shock, Dream snapped out of it, he walked over to the two younger boys, "Do you need help tommy?" Dream looked worried and concerned, Tommy nodded, Dream looked at sapnap, Sapnap walked over ready to help the two, "Okay ranboo it's going to sting but if you jump or jolt up it's not going to help" Tommy looked at ranboo, Ranboo hesitantly nodded, Dream was preparing the bandages with sapnap, Tommy put the medicine on ranboos hips again, Ranboo let out another cry of pain, tommy stopped for a few seconds, Ranboo tried to calm himself thinking about playing minecraft with his friends and things like that, but it didnt help that Tommy's hands where cold, Tommy finished putting the medicine on and tapped dreams shoulder, "I need the bandages" Tommy didnt even look at dream his focus was to help his friend, dream handed tommy the bandages and tommy rapped ranboos hips in the bandages, Ranboo pulled his shirt down when tommy was done, his eyes where filled with tears, dream whispers something to sapnap, they both left the room.

-An hour later-

Tommy Ranboo Dream and Sapnap where sitting on the couch, tommy looked at ranboo for a few seconds, "Hey ranboo" Tommy said ignoring that sapnap and dream where next to them, "Yea?" Ranboo looked at tommy confused, dream and sapnaps attention got caught up in the other twos conversation, "The bathroom incident couldnt have caused all of those bruises.. what happned?" Tommy looked at ranboo as did the other two boys in the room, "u-uhm nothing happed it was just the uhm I fell that's it" ranboo said nervously not making eye contact, dream was really concerned of what had happend to ranboo, "sorry for butting in but theres no way that a fall could make that bad of bruises" Dream said looking at ranboo, Ranboo was overcome by all the questions and was on the verge of panic, he tried changing the subject but it just didnt work..