Chapter 9

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW AMAZING COVER @TheLovelyGirls <3

Well it was not time yet so the rest of the girls pulled me towards the couch for some 'chat up' whatever they mean by that. I looked back once at the boys who were still in the hallway, talking about what happened to my foot and I saw Louis exaggerating a lot about how the blood gushed out of my foot but how he luckily saved it... I couldn't help myself but laughing then I caught Niall's gaze on my foot. I stuck my tongue out and mouthed a 'told you' since I was walking fine on it. He grinned back at me before heading to the, now cleaned up, kitchen.

'So you're Niall's girlfriend?' Eleanor asked.

'You two are so cute together!' Perrie squealed before I could even protest.

'Finally something else to talk about instead of his addiction to food.' Danielle laughed and the other girls did so too.

'We're not together.' I said a bit uneasy. Their mouths made a shape like 'O' and I chuckled, indicating it was no problem.

'Well never mind. We heard you did a shoot with the boys.' I nodded.

'So how was it?'

'It was fun.' I didn't look at them during the talk, I wasn't in the mood to talk. Since I opened the link for that job, guilt took all over me. I was a terrible person, having fun while he couldn't do anything and I wasn't even there for him.

'Oooh giiiirls?' Louis yelled in sing-a-song voice. Before we could react he sprung up from after the couch, giving all of us a heart attack.

'IT'S TIME TO GO!' He yelled, grabbed Eleanor who was sitting on the side and carrying her over his shoulders towards the door. We followed laughing, a squealing Eleanor.

'Hey boo?' She asked all sweetly.

'Yeah love?' He replied all sweetly back.

'Could you put me down, please?'

'Sure love.' He slowly and carefully let her slip out of his hands, until she stood on her feet again.

She started tickling Louis and he ran away, giggling like mad.

In the meanwhile I was on the edge of yelling at my right shoe or my stupid right foot and the bandage that didn't fit in my shoe.

'Niall'. I whined, since I knew he was the only one besides giggling Louis who wasn't in the car yet.

'Yeah?' He popped his head around the corner.

'Do you have a patch? Or something THAT DOES FIT IN MY SHOE?!' I yelled the last part at my wrapped in foot again. He laughed and nodded before coming back a couple of moments later with a patch in his hands.

'Thanks. I'm coming in a bit, are you gonna get those two?' I referred to the running couple.

'El, you know I'm very sensitive for tickling!' Louis looked over his shoulder and then tripped over his own feet, making him fall to the ground, face first. She came over and helped him up.

'Sorry Lou, you forgive me?' She pouted and batted her eyelashes. Niall came over, handing Eleanor something orange behind her back before he walked off to the car.

'Of course I do Elly-Belly!' He wanted to hug her but she stopped him.

'C'mon let's get you in the car then.' She said like you would say against a little kid.

'No, I don't want to.' He pouted, crossed his arms and was about to run away again.

'Then you don't get Mr. Carrot.' She said slightly disappointed in her guy. Even though it was all fake of course, it was just so cute to watch. I indeed felt a bit stalkerish but I was unwinding the bandage in the meantime. Louis just put around too much, so it got me busy for a while.