SA24: Punishment

VINE

My eyes widen in pure shock. Bakit niya inangkin lahat ng kagagawan ko? What is she doing?

I rushed outside at nakitang tinali ang dalawang kamay nito sa gitna kung saan ay nakaluhod na ito at pinapanood ng lahat ng councillor na narito. Her blazer was on the ground kasama ang uniform nito only leaving her white tube like top. Buti nga iniwan pa ang puting pantalon nito.

But the sight of her like this boils my blood.

"Please stop this right now." I begged to zyrus whose infront of me now looking at Rana as they prepare for this.

100 is too much, even i myself with a body trained since i was a child cant take that.

"I did it, hindi siya! Inako lang niya ang lahat!" I revealed the truth to them. But instead of receiving shock faces all of them are looking at me blank.

Even Enly beside me is angry yelling at the guards to stop this.

"I know."

Nanlaki naman ang mga mata ko sa sinabi nito at inisip muli ang sinabi. Alam niya? Pero bakit wala siyang ginagawa?!

"KUYA!HELP HER!! PLEASE!" Enly begged for her Brother who obviously doesnt care.

"If something bad happens to her, Im gonna hate you all my life remember that. I HATE YOU!" It's childish but she yelled at him and walked away crying running.

"I thought being an elite would be the most blessed thing ever. But now i realised..It's mere bullshit."

I left there and made my way to Enly na tinitingnan si Rana ngayon. Her hands are tied to the pole in the top of her. But her expression doesnt seem to Show fear at all. She's been like this since yesterday night, ni wala manlang masabi nor react.

When suddenly they gaved her the first hit that made me wince.

Ako dapat yang nandiyan eh...ako dapat ang nagbabayad sa sarili kong kasalanan, ako dapat ang nagdurusa ngayon diyan. Why are you doing this Rana? Why are you letting yourself hurt this way?

A tear escaped my eye when it reach to five and her back is already bleeding.

"Im sorry...." i murmured.

CLEFA

Ng umalis ang dalawa ay agad na tiningnan ni zyrus si Tim expecting him to throw tantrum at him too like How the two just did.

"No, good Boy ako. Dito lang ako Oh." Timothy stated raising both his hands as if he's surrendering.

I know zyrus. I've been with him since the very first years here at the Academy. I started to learn more things about him, we became close to the point we know each other that well.

Sa mga taong iyon mukhang wala itong pake sa lahat ng bagay pero siya ang naaapektuhan sa lahat. Mukha lang siyang matapang pero pag ginulat mo yan maiiyak na, he's tough outside but soft inside.

Pero pag nagpatinag siya sa lahat ng bagay darating ba siya sa puntong toh? Maproprotektahan ba niya ang kapatid niya?

And at this moment..

Alam kong gustong gusto niyang tulungan si rana knowing enly she will surely keep her words..as selfish as ever.

Pero, wala na kaming magagawa. We cant go against a judge..mas mataas parin sila kesa sa amin.

Dahil isang batas rin yun na dapat naming sundin..to never question their power and will as higher than us.

This is both good and bad. The bad thing is that she might die from this pain..dahil ang isang daan ay talagang masyado na lalo't napaka lakas ng hampas ng mga ito.

Ngunit ang mabuti rito ay nailigtas niya si Vine...hindi ko akalain na ang pasaway na si Rana ay alam ang tungkol sa mga rules namin. Kung hindi niya tinakpan si Vine ay matatanggal ito sa posisyon niya bilang isang elite at ikukulong dahil sa isang heneral ang ama nito.

Rana saved the Princess so she has an advantage..but as for Vine she cant change a thing...

This girl is incredible..she has thought of it all.

Napalingon ako kay zyrus and saw him blankly looking at the sight of Rana being tortured, i lost count of the attack but i could sense that his fuming mad..i mean very very mad.

I looked at Rana..infront of her is covered with blood..pati ang kaninang puting suot suot nito ay duguan na..ngunit mukhang hindi manlang ito nasasaktan at blangkong nakatingin sa baba.

Who is this girl really?

Isang malakas na hampas muli ang binigay rito na naging dahilan para mapaubo ito. What a cruel sight.

Aron suddenly walked up towards Enly and Vine who looks worried.

"100..." Timothy whispered that made me look at Aron walking up towards Rana bago ibagay sa kaniya ang panghuling hampas rito.

The moment they gaved her the last one her tied hand loosened up due to some sort of magic and her body drop onto aron's arms.

Agad ring tumakbo patungo sa direksyon nina Vine si Timothy at tsaka sinundan ng iba pang elites.

But my eye's were stuck onto the romantic scenery right infront of our eyes.

Aron carried her in his arms like a Princess who just got out of her distress. She's unconsious and the worries in their eyes sold everything.

Do you know What's my power? Why am i part of the elite squad? I could read people's silence...movement..emotions.

And i feel anger,jealousy,wrath and guilt.

"Better luck next time?" I spoked then went my way to the elite's who watched Aron take the injured Rana to the nearest hospital.

He knows what this is...he knows he feels it..but kepts denying it.

Dont you dare blame fate if someone took over the crown my prince.

Not eveyrthing in the world was reserved for you.

SOMEONE

That was such a great sacrifice.

I hope this turns out good..this plan turned out to be a no good but..It's working the way we it wanted to.

Dont worry one day..everyone will understand..everyone will know.

Why there is always great evil lurking onto multiple sides. Watch out kids.