SA26:Who's not with us?

ARON

It keeps bugging me.

Tiningnan ko lahat ng kasama ko ngayon sa meeting room at pinanood ang bawat galaw ng mga ito. Who were you referring to rana?

"One of us...i-isnt..w-with u-us.." those were the words she stated before losing conscious and it cant be ignored.

"Tapos na natin yun baka pwede na tayong mahinahon ngayon?" Tim joked. Nag-Inat inat pa ito na nakatanggap ng masamang tingin kay zyrus.

"Not yet."

Napatingin ang lahat ng mga ito sa akin. Kailangan na nilang malamang, at isa pa mukhang alam ko na kung sino ang tinutukoy nito.

I grabbed my sword and positioned it that made some of them look st me confuse.

"We are not in the training room— ARON!" Clefa yelled when suddenly my sword was pierced onto vince's chest.

Agad na napatayo ang lahat at tiningnan ako. Lahat rin sila nagulat maliban sa isa, the brat zyrus. Malamang alam na niya at kagaya ko hindi sigurado.

Paano nalaman ng heneral ang plano namin? If it wasnt mentioned in the court room sinabi niyang alam niya ang plano namin kaya't tumagilid. Then that only goes for a guess that maybe one of us isnt really with us.

"Dont worry, he's a Techno person he was built by the tech Group of the Starlight Group hoping to make our world more evolve than it already. Hindi lang naman siya ang AI sa mundo natin, they cant die like that." Zyrus yawned.

He's right. Hindi isang tao si Vin. Isang siyang robot, akala ko nga nung nakaraan baka dahil lang sa lamig ng panahon kaya siya nagkakaganun..pero mukhang masama talaga toh.

"Their hearts can be replaced, from a robotic one from a real one. The creator of these creatures offer their hearts to their creations kaya iilan lang sila—

Lumapit si zyrus rito at binuksan ang sinaksak kong lalagyan ng puso nito. But what we saw is just a device staring at us.

seems like they replaced his heart. WHOever placed a non-human heart onto the creation they could manipulate them, kaya't mahirap pag nakuha ng kalaban si Vin..but they just did."

So in the world could be using this thing? They are trying to hear out our conversations.

"Aron and Clefa will take care of this device." He ordered.

"Eh si Vin paano na?" Tanong ni dream na hindi parin makapaniwala sa narinig. Few of us knew about vin's situation kaso lantad na ngayon.

"Hangga't hindi nakakahanap ng totoong puso he cant live like How he used too, if we replaced him with a robotic one he'll be like the other's who needs someone to control them."

"Vin..." she murmured.

Hindi ko nalang sila pinansin pa at kinuha ang device na nasa heart cage nito at linagay sa mesa.

"I suggest we dont interfere with it for now."

Some of us looks so shock. Hindi kasi agad gagawan ng paraan but that is the safest potion for now. Now that we know someone with us is the reason why we are being called out we need to be a little more careful.

Besides we just re covered from the assasin's case at narito na naman tung isang toh. Wala pa kaming lead kong sino ang may pakana nito at sa tingin ko hihintayin muna namin hangga't makahanap kami ni Clefa ng paraan para ayusin tung device na toh.

ZYRUS

I groaned in annoyance trying to keep myself from falling.

Kanina pa sumasakit tung ulo ko—like hell.

Baka dahil na toh sa hindi ko pagtulog thinking of my sister and her friend. I just couldnt sleep with the thought of my sister crying for help as her friend gets tortured.

It was my fault.

I admit, if i stepped up on that moment eveyrthing will be better but not for me..i could be gone to my place if that's the case. And besides she wanted it..rana wanted it.

Does she?

I suddenly stopped infront of the clinic door that made me nervous. Alam kong galit parin siya sa akin pero gusto ko siyang kausapin i need to talk to her, i cant just let her go off grumpy with me..She's my sister what do you expect.

Binuksan ko ang pinto at agad na hinanap ng mga mata ko ang kapatid ko but didnt saw her in the room. Where is she?

Instead the helpless girl laying on the bed caught my attention. Her brown hair stands out as the sun started beaming right through her Face. Like an Angel sent from the above.

Her fair skin and long lashes that made her somewhat look innocent. Even if she isnt.

Inayos ko ang kurtina sa tabi nito para hindi siya mainitan tsaka umupo sa tabi nito.Then a strand of her hair caught my eye. Why is suddenly having white streaks?

As far as i know she doesnt have that before, bakit meron na niyan? Pinagtripan ka ni Enly?

I shrugged it off and stood up leaving her there. I shouldnt interfere with her, she isnt harm less yet.

I opened the door and i was Taken back by seeing aron standing behind it still looking so serious. When will this b*tch learn to smile?

"My sister isnt here." I stated head up high. Baka kung anong isipin, he's that type of guy who over thinks.

Hindi na lang ako gayahing feel free lang, self Love ng kaunti then boom! Perfection.

"Hmm." Sagot nito tsaka pumaosk na kinainis ko.

He made his way to rana then adjusted her pillows having some sort of reason to be near her. I gasp in disbelief then rush out of there.

"SPG."

I started walking again as If i didnt saw a thing back there and walked up to the balcony here at the second floor. I brought my necklace out then remmebered oriel. (O-ril)

Her name brings heaven to hell, How amusing isnt it?

Yet perhaps in another life we could get what we thought we should have?

I smiled bitterly then hid my necklace back.

"Im happy for you." I whispered looking at the sky.