7:00

Ara's POV

"I am just gonna give you the results tomorrow. Don't go to work unless I said so," he said as he fixes his things. He then bade goodbye to us.

"So you're sick?" Jonghyun asked as Mr. Choi leaves the room. I nodded as tried to pull my comforter up to my neck. "I'll let you have your leave. You are only allowed to return to work after the doctor said so, okay?" I nodded again and closed my eyes.

I am really tired. I want to sleep.

***

I woke up with the feeling of a hand wrapped in mine. I looked at my side and saw Jonghyun, sleeping peacefully while holding my hand. I wish he would stay here beside me forever. I wish.

I slowly removed my hand from his, making sure to not wake him up. Why is he still handsome even while sleeping? But I can't still forget what he did earlier in the office.

But at least even if I leave him, he'd still have her. I sighed and got up to get an extra blanket for Jonghyun. The air condition is on and it's cold. I draped in on his shoulders but he suddenly flinched.

He opened his eyes and we're only inches apart. We stared at each other for a while, memorizing each detail of each other.

"You're already awake. Are you hungry?" he asked.

"No, I just woke up a few minutes ago. I bought you a blanket cause it's cold," I said as I moved away from him, returning to my bed. "Do you want me to cook for you? Or do you want to drink water? Milk? Coffee?" he asked eagerly.

I declined and tried to sleep again but I can sense someone staring at me. "Am I really that beautiful for you to stare at me?" I bravely asked with my eyes still closed. I heard a light chuckle. "Yeah, you are,"

Don't trust him! It's better to keep your distance from him while it's still early.

Can I still distance myself? I think not.

I've fallen hard for him already.

***

"I'd like that come on lonely lonely baby,

Come on lonely lonely baby"

Kang Dongho (Baekho), A Scene Without You

***

This is the shortest chapter I've written hehe n e wayz, i think this will be finished maybe after more or less 5 chapters.

Please like/ comment/ share this story if you enjoyed it!

Take care of yourselves. Stay safe, healthy and happy!