Chapter Three

"So", said Amy holding onto the railing of the TARDIS. "Your the old him."

"Sort of, I'm the clone of the old him" said 10th Doctor.

"A clone? I didn't know Timelords could be cloned,"said Amy.

The Doctor stopped what he was doing and went next to Amy. "There not supposed to be. I was made during war, a battle with the Daleks that is."

"Was there anyone to help during the war?" asked Amy.

       "Yes actually, I or I should say he had his own team. Some of the past companions and a few friends helped," he said.

"Oh so that's why your here then, cause it's to risky for you both to be in the same world?"asked Amy.

"Actually yes it is," said 10th Doctor.

Amy smiled, "Do you know how we got here?"

"Sort of. By that I mean not really. The TARDIS, isn't dead but yet it won't move. Something is keeping it here," he said.

         "Like?" asked Amy.

"Could be anything, pass me the Sonic screwdriver."

She handed him the screwdriver and he looked at it for a moment. "Its a pity that you changed. I quite liked the old you but either way your still a sonic screwdriver."

He said as he took it from Amy. The 10th Doctor pointed it at a small hatch and it opened.  He pulled out some wires and started to figure out what was keeping them here.

       "The transmission is locked on to some sort of rift," he said.

"Like a time rift?" asked Amy.

"Exactly," he concluded. Amy laughed

"Score one for the Ponds!"

The 10th Doctor couldn't help but take a look at Amy. So much of her remind him of Rose. The way she smiled and laughed.

"What?" asked Amy with a cheerful smile.

The 10th Doctor shook the smile off his face and sat down in the TARDIS, "Nothing"

He took a quick look around the TARDIS and sighed "It changed, I don't really like change"

Amy sat down next to him, "You changed."

The 10th Doctor chuckled a bit "I didn't change but he did. I'm only a clone of his passed self. Just call me Clone!"

Then suddenly something shook the TARDIS.

"Ok Clone, what was that?" He was a about to answer when a voice came from outside.

"Doctor, we know your in there. Come out or well EXTERMINATE!"

"Oh no," said Clone.

"Is that..." stuttered Amy.

"Daleks," answered Clone.

"But I thought this world was alien free?" asked Amy.

"It is," said Clone.