Chapter Two

The man said "Rose!" He huggged her , "As always it's good to see you"

"I sorry but who are you?" asked Rose.

The man points to the Doctor "Well I'm him, I'm the Doctor."

10th Doctor said "He means this is regenerated me and I'm still not ginger."

"I really wanted to be a ginger", said 11th Doctor.

The girl next to him tapped his shoulder.

11th Doctor spun around, "Oh I'm sorry. This is Amy Pond my companion, Amy this is Rose Tyler my former companion. This is my past self, well a clone of my past self."

"I'm still sexy", 10th Doctor says and winks.

      "That you are", said Rose.

Amy smiles and says "It's a pleasure to meet you both, but where are we?"

"Were in a parallel earth, this earth is just like ours but without the aliens and stuff", said the 11th Doctor.

He looked at Rose and remembered the day that he thought he lost her forever.

The 10th Doctor walked over near the TARDIS and said, "I have a hunch on how you got here, but I could be wrong."

         "Amy, you stay with him and figure out what happened.I'm gonna have a look around with, Rose" said 11th Doctor. "Here take this" he tossed her the Sonic screwdriver.

"Ok, will do and be careful", she said.

He just smiled at her and walked away with Rose.

"So this is the new you", said Rose.

"Yes it is. I kinda like the new me", said 11th Doctor.

Rose took a look at him. "Its different", she said. "

I regret it you know", he said. "After our last battle with Donna, Martha, Jack and Sarah Jane; I shouldn't of let you go."

Rose sat down on the curb and remembered the last time she saw the Doctor. She might have his clone but it wasn't the same, never was.

"Well you did and the damage was done. Can't change fixed points in time, Doctor. You and I both know that", she said.

He looked at her a bit puzzled. "How did you know it was a fixed point?"

      She smiled "I've travelled with you long enough to realize when its a fixed point."

"Oh, that makes since. Well then where's your mum. I wanna know what she thinks of the Doctor, third time around", he said as he fixed his bow tie.

"She's at home and why are you wearing a bow tie?"

"Bow ties are cool, now let's go see Jackie."