chapter 4 (first date)

No one's pov

Today is Saturday and todoroki wanted to ask Bakugou on a date to help him forget about his scary dream he told todoroki about, but todoroki didn't know what to do for there first date.

*Todoroki talking to the girls in his squad cause he doesn't trust the boys*

Todoroki🔥❄🔥❄: Hy guys I want to tell you all something, it's important.
Todoroki🔥❄🔥❄: well now I am dating Bakugou, and I need help with our first date..
Uraraka: OMGGGG finally you found someone... ummmm maybe for your first date you should take him somewhere peaceful and has an amazing view.
Asui🐸🐸: yess that's an amazing idea, Bakugou will love it.
Todoroki❄🔥❄🔥: Thanks guys I knew I could trust you guys..

Todoroki's pov

After talking to the group i hop in the shower and get dressed and to make breakfast for Bakugou and I. And that's when I ask him to go on our first date.

After breakfast we both lay on the couch and watch TV.
"Kitten today seems relaxing why don't we go on our first date maybe to a waterfall or somewhere we can both relax at?"
"Ya maybe we should have our first date there.. I love the idea halfy"
"OK let's get food for our picnic,swimming costumes, blankets, and a camera" i said.

*At the waterfall cause I am the fuck lazy to make a journey*
Time skipped cause your author is lazy

Bakugou's pov

Halfy and i walk to the waterfall, I felt relaxed already and I wanted to jump into the water and swim, but halfy stop me cause he wanted to take a picture of us and the water. At first I was pissed but I can't stay mad at my handsome boyfriend even if I wanted to be mad.

I went to swim while halfy was setting up the picnic area for us to sit at. After a while he finished and jumped in the water to swim with me. Halfy started chasing me in the water trying to splash me with water, I felt happy after a long time, I felt save with halfy around me and I realised that his the one person that brings back my smile again. And that what makes me love him even more.

Todoroki's pov

As I was chasing kitten I couldn't help but smile at him cause this is the first time I have seen him happy for a long time. He makes my heart beat even more faster then ever.

When I  when up to him my surprise I kissed him softly and he kissed me back, the kiss was soft and passionate I wish we can stay like this forever but we still need to breath tho.

We both pull back from the kiss and panting loud to catch our breaths, and want up to dry our selfs and watch the sunset while eating our picnic food and cuddling, it felt peaceful and i love the amazing view of the sunset. I looked at kitten and he is dozing of to sleep on my lap, I didn't mind tho... I found it cute.

*

Hello motherfuckers I am back, sorry for not writing more stories.. I was tf lazy and i was reading other books ~Hope you enjoyed the chapter and pleaseee vote and comment on my stories... I will love you if you did that~
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Bye😘😘