chapter 14 (make over)

Bakugou's  pov 

A few weeks later after I recovered, Dabi and I went on our first date to the beach luckily no one  saw us, things have gotten better I mean mentally. I stopped cutting, trying to kill my self, started eating, and other things. Toga asked if she could give me a make over and I said ya cause shes like a sister to me.

" Sukiii come lets go to my room" she said while jumping up and down " coming" i grown 
In her room

         "Ok we will start with your hair, first of all we have to cut your hair into an under cut" " I better look hot ok... "i said "you will dont worry little bro" " i hope so"

"ok i am done.. suki what do you think about it?" " damn i look fucking hot.. thanks sis i love it" i said "anything for my lil bro, ok lets show the rest" 

    Dabis pov 

the rest of the gang just sat and watched a horror movie and other shits, while i was on my phone i saw kasuki and toga walk to the living room " damnnn kasuki you look hot" Emily said drooling " hands of bitch, his mine NOT yours" i said blocking kasuki from the rest "dabii calm down... they are just saying my hair looks nice, ok now stop being jealous" "i am not jealous ok.... and i like your hair... can i dye it.. maybe the ends should be red like your eyes?" i  suggested " hell ya.. lets do this shit" 

                                           in our room 

siting on the bathroom floor doing kasukis hair while he is on my phone looking at our pictures "umm Touya why do you have pictures of me sleeping or when i am half naked?" "first of all you look cute while you sleep and second its not like i havent seen you naked before.. " "tch.. you are annoying as fuck" "then if i am annoying why do you lovee mee~" i said kissing his nose "tch.. just finish with my hair so we can cuddle i am tired" i laugh " almost done waitt"

Meanwhile at AU

Readers pov

The whole class is now at the commen room watching a movie and backing cakes. The dekusquad and the kirisquad, since Bakugou was gone they had to change the name. Everyone enjoyed themselves Meanwhile shoto seems to act strange ever since he fought Bakugou, I felt sorry for what he did to Bakugou and that he deserves better. ' why am I acting like this... why am I thinking about him all of a sudden?' He thought to himself  ' I think i should apologies to him and make things clear again, maybe he will come back to AU' he scroll down on his phone to find Bakugou number

                                                        Katsuki >3
Me:
Hy Bakugou I know you don't want to talk to me but can we meet up at the blossom tree in the forest, remember our secret place?

Katsuki>3:
Oh hy.. why do you want to meet me? I am kinda busy..  but what time should we meet?

Me:
OK please meet me tomorrow at 2 pm.. is that fine?

Katsuki>3 :
Tch Fine.. ok this better be quick

Me:
Thanks you and i promise it will be quick..
Read

"Babe what's wrong you seem blue?" Midoriya questioned todoroki "o-oh nothing I am just thinking about something" "Oh...ohk"

Things between the two of them seems complicated ever since the fight izuku has been more clingy with shoto, shoto finds it a little annoying but he loves izuku alot ' why is he always clingy and curious.. this morning I found him looking through shoto's  phone idk why and every time a someone says hi to shoto it looks like izuku  wants to kill them.. we have to talk about it later.