Please

@queenleiko helped me with this chapter so please go follow her, she also writes fanfictions! So I would definitely check her out!!!
And now onto the story:

Marshall's POV:

(Y/n) laid, on her stomach, on her bed crying and I did not know what to do. She was about to be wed to a prince, but one that wasn't me. I slowly walked over to her bed and sat beside the sobbing figure of my girlfriend. My hand made it's way to her back and the words I wanted to say strongly, came out of my mouth quite feeble sounding, "I love you (y/n) and I am not about to let this happen don't worry. We'll figure this out together, as a couple." She rolled over to lay on her back so she was looking up at me. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes before nodding. Suddenly, a loud noise rings throughout the castle and, I assume, the rest of the kingdom. (Y/n)'s father's voice comes out of a speaker, loud and bellowing. "Attention all fairkind; There will be a wedding between my daughter, the princess, (Y/n) and Flame Prince. Our kingdoms will finally be united tomorrow!" (Y/n) sighs, "Is that even enough time to plan a wedding?" I shrug and kiss her forehead, "I'll go talk to your parents if you want (y/n)." She shakes her head before saying, "I... I'll do it Marsh. They're my parents maybe they will understand." I nod and watch her stand up and walk to her long, oval mirror and fixing her unnecessary makeup. She opens her bedroom door, signals for me to stay behind and walks out. I sit on her bed and wait for her to return.

Your POV:

You walk towards the throne room. Towards your parents. Towards your future. Your mother stands up quickly as she sees you and your father waits patiently, tapping his long, thin fingers on the arm of his throne. You stop directly in front of your parents. Your father looks up at you and says, "Hello (Y/n). Are you ready to maturely discuss the matter at hand?" You clench your jaw and your mother throws a glare at your father.

They both knew you were dating Marshall, but they had no care in the world about that. They did not care about your feelings, they were just wishing to unite two kingdoms with their only daughter. Why could it not have been the Nightosphere? You want to marry Marshall Lee not Flame Prince. Sure you dated Flame... but you have always loved Marshall, since you ran into him in the forest.

Your father clears his throat. "(Y/n), please. Why would you not want to marry Flame Prince? He is a handsome young prince," he puts extra emphasis on the word prince, "And he will be running a kingdom soon, whether it's mine or his mother's. So you will either marry this boy, or you will be disowned and you can live with Marshall Lee in that forest," his voice dripping with distaste when he says Marshall's name, "And you will never set foot in the palace, or kingdom for that matter, ever again. Do you understand." Tears pool up in your eyes and they threaten to pour over. Your mother looks near tears also as she watches your father. She would love to help, but she cannot go against her husband. You nod, "Well then, goodbye." You walk away from them and towards your room. You cannot leave your true love just to keep your royalty. You can hear a faint women's sobs and then the booming voice of your father, "(Y/n) Robertson! Don't you dare walk away from me!" You turn your head to look at him, then keep stalking off away from your parents. Halfway out of the room, your wings pop out for they very first time. They shimmer an amazing bronze color. Gasps roll throughout the room at the sight of your wings. Your mother breathes out your name, but you continue to walk away from your parents, crying.

An: Well looky there! I have finally updated!! Enjoy! Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon since now I know where I'm going with this story. Well at least for a few more lengthy chapters. Thanks!
XOXO,
Jordyn