𝙞. 𝙯𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙮𝙣𝙚

— IDOLiSH7

and again, the boys of the group 'IDOLiSH7' were sitting in the most dreaded room of Takanashi Prod's agency : the conference room.

they would never know whether they were called in for a good or bad reason, most of the time it would be neutral (whih scares the memebers even more).

"it's time for the collaborated concert with TRIGGER and RE:VALE!! minna-san, are you guys ready?" their precious manager, takanashi tsumugi, beamed with determination.

everyone, including the most composed (izumi iori) out of the bunch, sighed in relief. all day, mitsuki and riku could not stop fidgeting during their practices because of the short-noted meeting that was scheduled later on.

"ahhh ... i nearly forgot that this event was going to take place this saturday." yamato pushed up his glasses, adjusting its awkward placement on his defined nose bridge, "you should really stop the sudden notifications of wanting to meet us so soon, we thought there were difficulties with the arrangements."

"gomen ... i was just super glad that you managed to reach this point in your career!" specs of water dribbled down her cheeks, the foreign feeling of being able to stand onstage with big-shot idol groups was a huge accomplishment.

they simultaneously jumped up in excitement, loud comments of finally performing to a wide scale of fans were heard from the group.

iori and yamato, on the other hand, let out a small smile while slowly standing up. they too, were also proud to have this opportunity.

though, the leader felt some hesitation working along side yuki from RE:VALE. other than that, everyone were definitely more than satisfied with the news.

"ah, riku-san ... do you think you'll manage for most of the concert? the weather will be rather hot, especially since the concert starts a few hours before evening."

the apple-eyed center gleamed, trying to reassure the worrisome girl, "don't worry manager! i believe i can last for the whole concert!"

to make it more believable, riku triumphantly placed his slender, pale hands onto his hips. his face formed an unconvincing expression [>:D].

"... nanase-san, what are you doing?" the dark-haired boy gave the center the most unimpressed face ever, making him retort angrily.

"aargh iori, you idiot!!!" the cutest huff came from riku, "it's true, i'll be at my best state during the concert! plus, tenn-nii will ne there!"

the north-merian male, who's visuals were out of this world patted riku's shoulder, "riku, i shall give you my magical☆kokona for good luck and health! also your medication <3"

"nagi ... thank you so much!"

layered voices started to laugh hysterically, plastering the president's and managers' faces with glee.

"i'm glad the boys are having fun and are hapoy about this." banri pulled his thick, silky strands of hair onto his side.

"we're grateful enough to be working with all of you, thank you." inticing violet irises shone with utmost thankfulness, focusing his gaze towards the red-head boy jumping about.

"ah, riku-kun! be careful, don't hurt yourself before the actual concert starts?!"

— TRIGGER AND RE:VALE

"the concert with RE:VALE and IDOLiSH7?"  platinum locks flopped up and down again in slight shock.

attachments of papers were handed out to the sitting guests, one was already flicking through the information.

"gaku, are you sure you listened to the president's meeting a few months ago?" tenn, with full offence, gave a distasteful look at the elder.