𝙞𝙞. 𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖

- DAY OF CONCERT

-

as the sun retreats from the deserting heavens, the start of the middle section of the musical entertainment had begun.

kawaita kokoro yo ima, gekijou ni moe agare

(oh my longing heart, flare up into passion now)

singing on the rising platforms in the center of the Zero Arena stage, with their hands majestically extending out in unison were the long-awaited groups dressed in their concert outfits: tight-fitted cotton shirts, separate unique designs created by the boys themselves, a single golden necklace dangling from each of the male idols (each embedded with musical symbols which represented them).

crystal clear echoes rung throughout the hall, stunning the dazed fans. illuminating technicolour-vivid rays flickered around them, creating the most breathtaking scenery one might ever see.

mou nando mo koware kaketa kibou dake o kaketa

(no matter how many times you've been broken, stake yourself on hope done)

luminescent, neon-red lightsticks waved from left to right, moving along with the lyrics being sung. to the ends of the world, it was always riku who had held the microphone until his last breath, literally.

the 'airhead' of IDOLiSH7 was no means an idiot, he was subconsciously devious and hypnotising. his demeanour was nothing but pure need and wanting to sing with his friends, mainly his dearest brother.

his fangs and monstrous claws started to sink its way into the audience's hearts, riku's appeal filled with utmost and earnest urge to grant his own wish : having the best time with the rest of the idols.

hitori ja nai sou zutto monogatari wa tsuzuite

(you're not done, that's right, the tale comtinues forever)

no one but iori had realised that they were being devoured by nanase riku's emotions, instantly making them all sing with their real feelings. tenn, however, kept up his porcelain mask on, keeping up with his 'perfect' image with his fans.

' nananse-san is finally reaching his full potential, your voice is the one i want to hear most. '

starting the beginning of the chorus, the two twins step forward into their places graciously-

mada shiranai kiseki no saki subete tsukuri agero

(beyond a miracle unknown to us)

bokura de

(we'll build it all ourselves)

-and cross their arms in a zig-zag movement to eventually end up forming a tiny gun gesture. shooting their love and service to the audience, it created a light and bubbly atmosphere.

outstanding embroidery zoomed into the projected screens from behind, exemplifing the deeper beauty within the music itself too. everything had a meaning that was related to the song, gekijou.

gekijou was a song originally composed by RE:VALE, it was a song that meant dear to them and so, they decided for the three units to sing it once again. it's something graceful, empowering the strongest desires for the future with determination.

kawarezu, iru no ka?

(is there someone that cannot change?)