𝙞𝙫. 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚

— FIRST FUNERAL : BROADCASTED

there were two different times that respected the recent death of nanase riku. the news of the passing of IDOLiSH7's center made everyone fall into question and fright, and the description of how he died didn't help either.

to be murdered mercilessly and brutally onstage while fans were watching broke many hearts. those who were present shared their stories, telling ohers how they could still feel happy from it because riku was happy too. that helped them all recover, even if it was just a small amount. the guilt heaving them were no more.

the public and the idols accepted this fate and instead focused on laying their respects properly on both occasions of his funerals.

in the second hour, it would only be disclosed to the idol groups that were present and the staff.

"hey brat, you ready? today is ... something. you meet your parents at an event like this tomorrow-"

"i'm fine gaku, you don't need to be hyperfocused on my feelings because riku passed away. i'm well aware, but i appreciate it..." he took a few steps towards the door that led to where the watching would happen, "afterall, i'm going to tell them the truth."

doors were slowly opened, where TRIGGER, RE:VALE and the rest of IDOLiSH7 appeared from the other side. everyone watched in expectations and sadness, they should not do these types of things at all. it's so hard to see your closest companions to be the one resting in their death bed.

while the others from TRG and R:V took their seats, tenn and ID7 walked towards the altar that stood higher of the wide coffin, riku's face was seen.

his eyes were closed, his eyelashes curled upwards, his lips were pursed with a tiny smile, he was finally at rest from the endless coughing and attacks after every live concerts he partook in.

ID7 were the first to stand at the podium, riku's older twin stood at the side (still in view of the screen.

leaning in towards the microphone, iori started the opening speech, "good evening everyone, as you may know, i am izumi iori of IDOLiSH7. after the heartbreaking event of our center's death, the biggest question was : how would ID7 carry on as he is no longer there to perform?"

from behind the screens to those who were present, everyone were sweating in what will be said. the future of this group was a huge topic, since their appeal was mainly based on riku.

"we have decided that we will carry on to be IDOLiSH7, as a way to say 'even if we all go, we will always be seven'. i hope you all continue supporting us in the future, we all thought that if we disbanded ... it could of been seen as if we wanted to abandon his dream or giving up, which we are not. as for who will take center position, no one will. there will not be an official title to who will be the center, since every song from now on will go in a rotation. fo say at the least, every song now will be based on each member in a fixed order. the next speech will be said by TRIGGER's center, thank you."

a roar of an applause rung in the hall and in the homes of their fans, they were all so glad they would be continuing. there might be a difference without riku being there but, at least there isn't a plan to end IDOLiSH7's future.

then, kujou tenn took the places of where ID7 stood (in which they walked towards their assigned seats, rowed in the front).

voices were hushed as tenn cleared his throat lightly, "thank you IDOLiSH7 for that heartfelt speech, it especially made me feel glad that his end wouldn't dream. many are wondering why out of anyone else, why am i the one speaking for the second part of the opening? well ... i've recently been debating the fact whether i should let the whole world know this, it is a rather heavy topic for me after all. i won't give further details to this, but i don't want to lie to everyone. the truth is ..."