•2•

"QUACKITY!!!"

'shit'

"Quackity I swear to fucking god I told you to stay out of my office!"

The sound of foot steps echoed through the dimly lit hallway, only small warm light being a source of seeing.

After Schlatt yelled, Wilbur tried to free his leg, only for the bookshelf to fall on his leg again and again causing him more pain than the last. He felt his face become warm with wet tears, losing more hope the more he cried.

'Fuck, what do I do know? My leg is suck, Schlatt is coming towards here! And god know what he'll do to me!' Wilbur choked on his tears silently crying as the footsteps got louder and louder.

A loud bang echoed through the room, an an angry Schlatt entered the room.

"S-schlatt?" A scared Wilbur stuttered out the only word that came to his mouth.

"Wilbur? What the hell?" Schlatt questioned, he looked to see his office window broken, the bookshelf over Wilbur's leg and a slightly unnoticeable spew of blood under the bookshelf. Schlatt felt slight pity for the poor thing, until he saw Wilbur's back. Full of small weapons and poison.
Schlatt immediately knew what he was trying to do.

By the time he looked at Wilbur again, he had finally got the bookshelf of his leg. Blood trailing down his leg, he had been stabbed by a lose nails sticking out of the shelf's sections. As he tried to clean up his blood, Schlatt grabbed his arm tight. Wilbur limped trying to keep up with Schlatt, the bleeding getting worse and the pain, unbearable. Suddenly Schlatt pushed him into a room, making him fall over and yelped in pain. Blood splattered on the cold floor.

Schlatt looked at the lanky boy cry in pain, and a sudden wave of guilt filled him.
He quickly shook the thought away and slammed the door and sighing.

Quackity stared in confusing across the hall, "What was that?"

____________________________________________

Sorry it's a day late but I am new to this and I'm also sorry that the chapter was short but I promise that the next chapters will be longer!

Thanks for read! ^^