02.

༉‧₊˚✧ ✿

This school year was going to be perfect

This school year was going to be perfect. Emory would mentally convince herself that, she figured in the future long time after high school she would be happily married, maybe have a few kids.

If life went downhill for her in the future, perhaps she thought she could marry a rich man and be a housewife or just become a stripper at this point.

What Emory didn't imagine was picking up garbage with a trash picker and standing beside her was Daniel Desario.
He wasn't thrilled about it either, but it gave him a chance to talk to her and also tease her in the process.

"You know you'd make a great housekeeper." He commented and she stabbed a wrapper with the trash picker, her eyes drifted up to him and she gave him an annoyed face expression.

She decided not to say anything, and for once kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to add fuel to the fire.

"So you are just going to ignore me for the next hour? seriously? I'm shocked and a little hurt you don't want to talk to me... I mean here I thought we had something, especially now that we are trash buddies and-"
Daniel kept rambling on, but she was getting fed up with him quickly.

There was no way she was going to survive this, for three hours. Everyday. With him.

This really was punishment.

"Can you just shut up for one second please? Your voice is giving me a migraine." Emory shouted and rolled her eyes, she continued picking up trash.
"Wow she speaks." He murmured giving her his signature smirk, she really wanted to slap him or tape his mouth shut- perhaps both.

Emory loathed him completely, she couldn't understand why she was his friend in the first place.
He was so infuriating, everything about him.

She couldn't believe once in her life she wanted to be with him.
What a fool she was.

A point in her life where he was the most important person to her, she just couldn't see that now when she looked at him.
All she would see was somebody different, he was the same but since she felt anger and hatred- he now just made her furious and she wanted to be miles away from him, possibly across the world.

A few minutes passed and there finally was some peace and quiet just like Emory wanted- but that changed quickly once Daniel started humming a Pink Floyd song.
"All in all it's just another brick in the wall."
He sang out loudly and she figured this was never going to end.

During this moment the only thing that she realized was that the two of them shared a common interest which was their music taste.