Arc II - Arises of the Vanquishers : Chapter 5 - The One With Cold-Hearted

Hello everyone! New week new chapter! 😆

I will make a warning first even though I don't know if I described the scene well enough, but... anyway! 

Warning:

Heavy blood, fighting scenes, character got injure.

Keywords:

"-ge" -- older male, older brother.

"-jie" -- older female, older sister.

______________________________

 In the midst of chaos, everyone was trying to save Chan Weiting from the aggressive wild boar, Liu Yuxin looked for Kong Xue'er, who was acting strange. At the same time when she found Kong Xue'er was hiding near the bushes, the black subject ran at a fast speed toward the wobbly Kong Xue'er. Liu Yuxin only needed to take a glimpse, she already knew it was more dangerous than a wild boar.

"Xue'er!!!"

	Liu Yuxin shouted as she rushed over to the fallen Kong Xue'er and kicked the dangerous subject away from them

Liu Yuxin shouted as she rushed over to the fallen Kong Xue'er and kicked the dangerous subject away from them. Everything happened in just a second when everyone else couldn't manage to realize what had happened yet and when they did, they only saw Liu Yuxin holding onto Kong Xue'er, covering her away from a wild animal.

Cai Xukun, who stood the closest to their location, noticed right away what kind of species it was. It was known as the world's third largest cat, and the king of the Amazon jungle.

[Cai Xukun: It's a Jaguar! Yuxin! Run away!]

At this point, after everyone rescued Chan Weiting successfully, before they could relax, they froze upon hearing the name of the wild species Liu Yuxin is facing. No one even knew how Liu Yuxin got there so fast when she did not have the ability to do so yet.

Right! When everyone was choosing a skill, only Liu Yuxin was the one hesitating which skill she should decide on and ended up not choosing anything while struggling in the battle with weaker physical status than other teammates. In actually fact, the reason Liu Yuxin ended up decide to not choosing a skill was because her EXP was not high enough for her to invest in a skill that catch her eyes, [Incandescence], but if she said so, it would sound like she blamed Fan Cheengcheng for interrupted their original plan, so she stayed low-key instead. If Wang Yibo's [Phantom Step] required 1500 EXP, then her [Incandescence] required 1200 EXP. A thought came to her mind as she accompanied the group to gain more EXP so she could learn the skill later on. She did not know if it would work or not, but it was worth the try. And as she would have thought, after Chan Weiting authorized [Kill Share], which helped evenly share kills and EXP while everyone in the same [Guild], had made her journey easier, like a cheat. When Kong Xue'er was in danger, she had yet obtained enough EXP to learn the skill. However, due to everyone killing the wild boar that was attacking Chan Weiting, Liu Yuxin finally got enough EXP as she poured every point to activate [Incandescence] and dashed toward Kong Xue'er's location.