Chapter 15

My eyes fluttered open as the brightness burned my eyes. The sunlight beaming through my window lit the room. I looked around and noticed an unfamiliar surrounding. The room was a ugly shade of grey and there was a type of monitor. It checked my heart rate, I then realized I was in the hospital. The band on my wrist offered that information along with the flowers on the bedside table.

I sat alone thinking about why I might be in the hospital, until A women and man entered the room with what appeared to be a doctor. They wore expensive clothes, the man dressed head to toe in a fancy Black suit while the women wore a black dress. It wrapped around her neck leaving her shoulders strapless, It flowed down to her knees.

“Hello Ivelynn” The doctor smiled at me, he seemed awfully familiar, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. 

“How are you?” he asks.

“Have I seen you before?” I have a question. 

“I’m your doctor sweetie, you’ve seen me many times, I’m doctor Zhong” he laughed.

“Ivy, do you know who we are?” the random man asks. 

“No I’m sorry” I apologize not knowing what to say. 

“She may be suffering from memory loss, the form could have been the loss of blood, or the trauma from the experience, keep her away from stressful environments” The doctor says. They make me change then we were about to leave, but I grabbed onto the doctor hugging him. 

“I’m scared” I frown. 

“You’ll be alright, I told you I’d protect you” he whispers as the man pulls me away. I entered a limo with them.

“I am your mother, and this dope is your father,” the woman states.

“I like your hair” I tell her looking at the updo, The brades wrapped into a bun that laid perfectly on her head. 

“Oh uh… thank you” She coughed then turned cold.

We arrived at a grand house. I watched as the gates opened revealing the house to be even more massive than I thought. When we walked in I had never seen anything so beautiful before. 

“Your house is very nice” I smile looking at the decorations. 

“Come” My ‘mother’ said to me. 

I followed, when she opened the room it was marvelous. She left me alone. I looked around, my eyes instantly dropped to a stuffed bear. 

“Hi, what’s your name?” I question smiling while lifting him up. He was so cute, 

“You'll be my new friend won’t you, in this scary world. I don’t really know what’s going on” I sigh. I later laid in the bed I was supposed to call mine and fell asleep with the white bear in hand. 

I slowly open my eyes feeling a hand caress my face. I look up tiredly to see a boy in a white suit with white hair.

“It’s my fault” he whispers. 

“Who are you?” I question feeling comfortable with him. 

“I’ll help you remember me” he sighs as my eyes slowly begin to close, sleep taking over me.

I was woken up to get ready for school. I showered in this unfamiliar household then went downstairs using my senses to find breakfast. I sat at the table in the first seat I found. I was thrown off quickly,

 “I don’t care if you’re stupid, stay out of my seat!” A boy shouted, scaring me. I decided to just find my way to school on my own. 

As I’m walking I looked at my phone for directions, until I bumped into something hard, yet I was caught. 

“I’m sorry, are you ok?” the boy from my dream asked.

“You were in my dream” I state. 

“I know I’m handsome” He gives this smile that could……...why does this seem familiar. I grab my ear rubbing it,

“Don’t be nervous” he took my hand, it was comforting yet I fought the urge to hold his and retracted mine. 

“I’ll walk you to school,” he offered. 

“Ok” I nod unsure of why I’m trusting a stranger, but then again I left with two people who claimed to be my parents. 

He holds his arm out for me to link with, I shook my head and his smiles faded yet came right back. 

“So Ivy, my name is Kun, but you call me Kunnie. I’m your magical little white bear and I love you with my whole heart. 2 weeks before you woke up yesterday you told me you loved me as well. Unfortunately I am an idiot and you got hurt because of me” He explains causing my side to hurt.

“I’m sorry, I should have been patient. So are you hungry?” He laughs in a nervous fashion. I felt bad for him again. I don’t know why. 

“Yes” I say quietly, this world is scary.

“What are you hungry for?” he asks.

“I don’t know,” I sigh. 

“Don’t be sad, let’s talk about it once we get food. I already called you out of school” He chuckled like a little kid melting my heart.

We sat in a diner, he ordered for us since I didn’t know what to get. The waitress later brought our food along with utensils.

“What’s wrong Ivy?” he questions concern laced in his eyes. I shake my head, he drops the subject and we eat. The pancakes were so good, they tasted so familiar to me. We finished up then went for a walk in a park sitting on a bench. 

“Ivy” he turns my face to look at him. I broke, I couldn’t tell you why I felt safe with him either.

“I don’t know where I am. I don’t know who anyone is, my mind gets all blurry. My side hurts, I’m scared” I cry. He embraces me in a hug as I cry into his chest. His suit was smooth and comfortable to me. He held me tightly to him,

 “please don’t cry” I feel a kiss placed upon my head. I hug into him feeling my body drift to sleep.

Why was I trusting this strange boy so much?