III

E!News

Drivers license about tiktok star??Published January 9, 2021

Published January 9, 2021

Olivia Rodrigo's new hit single drivers license has caused a lot of commotion after many started to speculate who it was about.

Driver's license went viral on tiktok and quickly became the number one song in the world, giving Rodrigo her first number one song on the hot 100.

Her first single was a smash hit, and now the whole world is amazed by the young artist. Many other artist were quick to congratulate the teen for her massive success. Singers like Niall Horan, Billie Elish, Lorde, and even Rodrigo's idol Taylor Swift reached out and congratulated the young artist.

Rodrigo is known for her acting, most recently for staring in the high school musical series on Disney plus.

The series also featured her tiktok viral song All I want that premiered last year. During this time, many rumors of her and tiktok star Vinnie Hacker started flying around, but neither of the teenagers spoke on this topic.

Many began to speculate that Rodrigo's single is about the tiktok star. In her song, she mentions a 'blonde girl' that fans have said to be tiktok star and actress Emily Nicol who is currently dating Hacker.
The two started being seen together around the same time that the Hacker & Rodrigo rumors were spiraling.

Fans have also connected Olivia to costar Joshua Bassett as the two have gotten close on set, another boy Rodrigo has also been linked to is English actor Louis Partridge.

What do you think ? Is drivers license about Vinnie Hacker ? Is Emily Nicol the blonde girl ? Let us know your theories.

Olivia Rodrigo's first single took over the world, and we can't wait to see what's next for the young singer songwriter!