BITTERSWEET GRIEF

It's been 2 days since the announcement, and yet semi eita still didn't got any messages from the number he saved as 'kao'

Anger, sadness, jumbled feelings was all he could felt for the last 2 days.

Sleepless nights, sweet lies, unspeakable truths.

"She's still there she's just busy"

"She'll come back and compliment me like usual"

"It wasn't her."

'Denial'

As semi eita was sitting on his bed, blankets wrapped around him, dark circles under his eyes, his hair messy and tangled, he heard a knock comming from the other side of his door.

He quickly jumped off bed, and walked towards the source of sound, hoping as if the person he texted will just be there on the other side.

As he opened the door, revealed an old woman that looks like she's in her 60s, wearing a long yellow dress, her white hair was styled into a bun, even tho her face was full of wrinkles, it had that sweet vibe, the same vibe he felt whenever he chatted y/n..

"Hello there dear, are you semi eita?"

The woman said with a sweet yet sad smile, semi furrowed his eyebrows, hesitating for a bit before answering the womans question.

"Uhm yes..?"

"Ah, i heard a lot about you from my granddaughter when i was taking care of her.. would you mind coming with me while we also chat?"

Semis face softened, he felt a bit of the weight on his shoulders leave.

"Sure"