Chapter 3

Y/n's POV :

I headed downstairs and heard voices of two persons talking...one was Mark Oppa and the other one was...No!!! I imagined who it would be and ran towards the couch where Mark Oppa was sitting and the other person was exactly whom I imagined...it was....

...
...
...
Taehyun!:-\

Y/n: What the fuck is he doing here?!

Mark Oppa: Behave y/n!!! is this the manner to talk to your guests..?!

That taehyun was looking at me so innocently that he doesn't know anything! Aahhh this two faced brat! I hate him!

Y/n: Will u please tell me? Why is he here?

Mark: Chill gurl! He is here to collect notes from me!

Y/n : Ohh, He even studies?!

Mom: Shut up! And go to where u were going... don't u have to complete your project in a week?(I asked mom about it earlier so she knows about it)

Y/n: yeah.. I'm going, bye..
And then i whispered in Oppa's ear "kick his fucking ass out of our house"

Mark: Hey!! Just go! Leave!(+_+)

After that i went to taehyung's place...
I knocked his door 2 times , and didn't got any response
I was going to..knock again when the door opened revealing...taehyung with a black hoodie and ripped jeans.
He welcomed me inside..
I made my way inside and sat on the couch with him in his living room.
Y/n: So..where is ur cousin?
Tae: He went abroad for some weeks..
Y/n: ohh i see...okay so shall we start?
Tae: Yup!

Taehyung's POV:

After an half an hour of our discussion...we finally decided the topic to work on...
Y/n was telling me..what to do and how to do but i was busy in my own thoughts...i mean look at her...

How can a person be so beautiful?!(๑♡⌓♡๑)It doesn't mean i like her

It doesn't mean i like her...i was just admiring her...
(。♡‿♡。)

Y/N'S POV:

Y/n: So..did u get that?
He didn't replied to me so I waved my hand infront of his face

Tae: y-eah..sry what did u said?

Y/n: Now just don't tell me that I have to explain everything from beginning😂

Tae: Sry..

Y/n: Ohkk so i have to explain it again..well what were u thinking about?(ᵔᴥᵔ)

Tae: Aah...nothing leave it😅 by the way look at this..how is it?

He showed me my pic which he secretly took while I was teaching him

Y/n: Hey!! Why didn't u asked me before clicking it? I would have been postured for the pic...:-(

Tae: But u still look cute^_^