Chapter 17

•5 years later•

Y/n's POV:

Finally! It's our five years aniversary! It's already been five years of me dating taehyung! I can't believe! I really found a nice guy like him. Well..yeah..we had small fights but that was ok..it wasn't serious!

I'm 21 now. Tae is a member of BTS! They are singers and dancers. Well..the members of this groups are, Namjoon as RM , Seok jin as Jin, Yoongi as Suga, Hoseok and jhope, Jimin, Taehyung as V and jungkook. They are now really famous and they have the powerful fandom in the whole world! They are called ARMYs!💜

Army knows that every BTS member is dating. And it's ok with them.
And yes..every one is dating, jhope who was single...he started dating Ara from last 4years and they are happy together.

We all had already revealed our relationship in front of our parents and gladly they all accepted us!

I'm at a park right now, to which tae asked me to come.

I was sitting on bench as tae was not here till now i was just enjoying the view.
There i looked at a family, a men and women around their 20s are sitting there with their 3years (i guess) old baby boy.

Aww! They looked so cute together...💝 I wish i could ha- wait!! Y/n!!:what are thinking?! Stop it!😳

I blushed at my own thoughts🤭

And then someone came and put his hands on my eyes and started whistling.

Y/n: Aww..tae..i know it's u!~
Tae: Umm..u guessed right! How did u know?

He said while taking his hand off and sitting beside me on the bench.

Y/n: You are the only one having those big damn hands🤭
Tad: Huh? Big? Well...only my HANDS are not big.😏 (He said in a seductive tone)

Aishhh!! This guy is driving me insane!!

Y/n: Uh-huh..well..what was the thing u wanted to talk to me about?

I quickly changed the topic and tae's smirk soon faded and he looked kinda nervous.

Tae: Uh..about that...i will tell u but at first..l-let me take u somewhere.

He stood up and pulled out his hand to reach mine.

I took his hand and left the park with him.

We were now in his car. He blind folded me and started driving.

Y/n: Um..tae? Where are we going?
Tae: You will see~
Y/n: Um..Arasseo.

Well.. don't he remember that today is our anniversary?!🤧

**

After like 15 mins, I felt the car stop. I heard the sound of the door opening and closing again. May be tae got off the car. And then the door that was on my side opened. Tae took my hand in his and pulled me out of the car and then he locked it. After few secs of walking he took me into a room. And then locked the door...and made me sit in a soft couch.

Tae: Baby you can open that cloth from your eyes now.

He said while letting go of my hands.

When I opened the cloth that was on my eyes for like 20 mins...i saw nothing. I mean that place was totally dark. I cannot see a bit too!

Y/n: T-tae? Where are u?

???: Y/n-ah? U're here too?
Y/n: Rose?! How are u here?

She was sitting beside me and i think she was still blind folded...i moved my fingers to her eyes and took off the cloth.

She hugged me and said.

Rose: Gumawo unnie! I mean..y/n! Kook brought me here and asked me not to open my eyes. Before 10mins he left and was not answering me anymore. He said not to open my eyes , well...i can't even see anything even after opening it. But how are u here?

Y/n: Tae did the same to me! Well...iam sure..these guys are again planning something.
Rose: Yeah! For sure!

And then the lights turned on! We both looked to our surrounding and it was a huge white room. With purple and yellow balloons arranged in it. Then suddenly at the same time someone tapped on our shoulder, we both looked to our back and found no one. Then we again looked to our front and found them!
Jk and tae were standing infront of us and then the music started...they both started singing..
That song... it was really soothing~

"Take my hands now~" singed Jk.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria~" singed tae.

(A/N: Watch the full video, iam sure u will get a lot good vibes! You will feel relaxed!~
It's my fav ship, #taekook . )

After the song finished, the next thing i know was..

Jungkook kneeling infront of Rose with a ring and Tae was kneeled infront me with a ring.

What? Is this really happening?! 😳

All the BTS members and their girlfriends where also present there , they all were cheering for us.

We both quickly stood up. We were nervous and excited at the same time!

Jk: Rose..? (the both said
Tae: Y/n..? In unison)

We both looked at them.

"..I-i don't know if it's early or what but.. these past few years..were the bestest years of my life because i spent it with u. But sometimes i feel like..will i be happy like this in my future too? And today, i want the answer! I love you and will be loving u untill the end. It may make you nervous to answer but...will u stay there by my side forever? Not as my girlfriend but as my w-wife.. so..(y/n / rose) will u marry me...? "

They both said in unison!

Everyone present over there, were cheering for us to say 'yes' and we both sisters were in utter shock! We didn't knew what to say what to not so we just nodded and shouted.

"Yeahh! yesssshhhh!!!!!" We both said in unison. And showed our left hand to them.

They both gave a big smile and slide the rings in our left hand's ring finger. They stood up and hugged us tightly. We both were tearing up. We never thought this will happen. Iam so happy! I think ..iam the luckiest person in this whole world!🥺💜

Tae: *whispered* Happy 5 year's anniversary, love~
Y/n: Same to you~ i said while still digging my face in his chest.

________________________

Author's Note:

Hey amii!! 💜
I was literally crying while writting this part, I don't know why . I wish i would have been in this situation. God! I want to be in y/n's place🥺🤚🏻. But..the thing u already imagined will never come true🙂.

So..did u all liked the part?
Don't forget to vote and share 🥺💞
I will be posting the next (last) part soon~
Stay tuned buttercups!💕

Love uhh all🥺💜

Byeeee, Borahae💜