Chapter 12

•1 week later•

Rose's POV:

I woke up and saw unnie was sleeping peacefully with her head above her palms on the bed while sitting in a chair beside my bed. And kook oppa and taehyungie were sleeping on the couch.

Yes, I'm still in the hospital. I don't remember,how i got into an accident but why can't I get discharged when I'm super fine right now?!

I sighed and was admiring y/n unnie, while she was sleeping soundly...i ruffled her hair and that's good that she didn't woke up..

She looks really cute!~ aww~

But...i don't know why i get jealous sometimes when i see jk oppa and unnie together?!
I mean yea! I should not be like this because, they are in a relationship!....but still...i don't know i just don't feel good!

________________

A/N:

Y'all might be thinking what's happening here now😂
So let's take a look at the flash back~
________________

•FLASHBACK•

Y/n's POV:

I was unpacking the food when I saw rose moving a bit...so I quickly went near her and held her hand...and waited for her to open her eyes...

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me...after few seconds she spoke up-

Rose: Uh..miss? May I know who u are? And where am I?

That's it!
My whole world was smashed now!
She was the only one whom I considered as my whole life! And now she can't recognise me! Waeyo!!!!

Rose: Miss?
Y/n: I-i'm ur unnie... don't u remember me chini-ah?
Rose: Ch-chini? Is that my name?
Y/n : A-aniyo..you are Rose, Jung Rose...i just call u chini because i like that name
Rose: Are you really my unnie?
Y/n: Ne.. I'm Jung Y/n! I'm one month elder then you
Rose:Ahh~ then are we cousins?
Y/n: Ne..
Rose: Where are my parents? And who are they? (She said this while pointing at jk and yumi)

Jk was looking so shocked! And hurt at the same time...he wanted to hug rose right now and tell her everything but at the same time he didn't want her to know about the break up-

Yumi stood up..

Yumi: Heyyaa! I'm Kim Yumi...ur unnie's bestie... well..u can just call me yumi because I'm younger then u ,okay?

Rose nodded..

Rose:And who is this guy?

" Don't you know him? He is y/n's bf!"

Jimin entered the room and said it out loud...

Jk and me both looked at jimin in disbelief! I mean how can he say like that to her?

Jimin then winked at me, and then i got that there's something going on in his "lachimolala" brain~

Rose: Aw..so he is unnie's bf? You both look good together tho..

*Tae enters*

Tae: What the-
He stopped because..he knows that he can't say anything now..

Rose: Now who are they? *Points at tae and jimin*

Tae comes closer to rose and pinches her cheeks...
Tae: I'm your bestie pabo!
Rose: Ahh..and ur name?
Tae: Kim Taehyung~
Jimin: And I'm...y/n's bestie and yumi's bf..

Rose: Ah..ok guys now can i meet my parents?

Y/n: Ne...they are on their way..

I sighed and went to washroom. Knowing the fact that she Don't remember anything...and as she has now forgot u..she don't remember the times she spent then with u then she probably don't feel the same around u like she used to feel...

•END OF FLASHBACK•

Back to rose's POV:

They look cute together but still..i want..kook oppa , i think i like him...?

Aah!! Wtf are u thinking rose?! Stop it! He is ur sister's bf! U can't fucking betray ur own sister!!!

And then...y/n unnie woke up

Y/n: Hey..when did u woke up?
Rose: Unnie...when am I going to get out of this hell?
Y/n: Soon baby! Don't worry~
Rose: Ne...

I looked down...

******

•After 1 week•

(Still rose's POV):

Yoo!! I will get discharged todayyy! Finally , I will get to see a world out of this hell!

A while ago, Y/n came and handed me the breakfast but i really don't want to eat...and now, i really don't feel good around y/n...so i also don't call her unnie anymore!

Aah...and now I'm sure, i like kookie oppa! I know it's not good but, i can't control my feelings! I already said this to tae as he is my bestie, and he kinda looked happy idk why..

Author's POV:

*Jk enters*

Jk: Ahh..rose? U didn't had your breakfast?
Rose: I don't wanna eat anything right now~
Jk: ow..come here i will feed u

And with that rose's face is already red as hell!

Jk unpacked the food and took a spoon full and...

Jk: Say ahh?
Rose: Aaaa~

He then shoved the food into her mouth...

After completing her breakfast:

Rose: Oppa? Can I..ask u something?
Jk: Ne..
Rose: Um..do u love y/n for real , i mean..how much do u love her?
Jk: *chuckles* i love her? Yeah i love her...and i love her a lotttttt!

"But not more then u my princess" jk muttered and ofc! Rose couldn't hear him..

Rose kinda..looked sad now and jk noticed that

JK: What happened? U can tell me anything..
Rose: um..i-iam sorry if u found it wrong but i think i - i like you oppa! And it hurts me whenever i see the both of u together.. I'm sorry! I am not able to control my feelings!🥺

A/N:
HEY BUTTERCUPS!🌝💜
Did u all like this part?
Don't forget to vote and share💞

Stay tuned~ 💕

Love you allll!!💜💜