Chapter 72

"Hubby. Stop!" Amelia shout. This stone man is very pity!!!

   The wall was ruin and this makes the emergency siren turned on again. A group of Zerg immediately surrounded the poor stone man. He was laying weakly.

"Put him in the cell." Zion gave an order.

   The Zergs immediately do their job. The wall had ruined. Amelia and Zion had to move into a new room.

   The new room is not bigger like before. Amelia was sitting far from Zion. She wants to educate her husband.

"You shouldn't treat him like that. He didn't try to harm us at all." Amelia has crossed her arms and her face looks like an angry cat.

   Zion looks at her without trying to get near her. He knows she was angry but not scary at all. He just admires her cute angry face from this distance.

"Do you understand or not?" Amelia asks impatiently. Zion didn't say any word after he ordered his comrade to put the stone man in the cell.

   Zion nods once to satisfies his wife's answer.

"Good. Shouldn't we interrogate him more? I'm curious why he call me 'Master'..."

"We do it tomorrow. He needs to be punished for break-in into the spaceship." Zion finally says a word.

   Amelia didn't disagree. She nods and starts to open up her iPad. She just remembers she got the weapon prize for Zion.

"Hubby! Look! We win!"

   Zion's lips curl up. She is very easy to tame. Slowly he walks to his wife and picks her up.

...

    The next day, Zion brings Amelia to the cell area. The cell is simple. It is not too big and not too small. The area also comfortable, so the stone man doesn't suffer anything in this cell.

"Master!" The stone man looks very happy when he saw Amelia.

"Just called me Amelia." Amelia corrects him. It is weird to hear someone called her Master like that. Ninja is different because she makes her like that though. 

   The stone man didn't answer her but he only smiles. The fierce stone man was smiling sillily, if his pirates' friend saw this, they will make a joke out of him.

   Zion who had stubbornly carry Amelia all the way, hide Amelia with his tail. This stone man look at his wife with weird looking! His tail is very itchy to stab that eyes!

   Amelia looks at Zion and then try to look at the stone man. His tail moves every time Amelia move. He didn't want to let this stone man look at her at all. Amelia could only sigh and talk with the tail blocking her sight.

"What's your name?"

"Oh! Forgive me, Master. My name is Korg."

"Amelia." Amelia reminds him. Korg didn't respond to her, she could only continue.

    Korg didn't hesitate to tell them everything. He tells the truth and finally explains why he call her Master. He couldn't really explain it well, but Amelia seems to understand. Maybe Korg is a hint where she will know her true race.

"What are you talking about. I am a mere human." Amelia tries to act a little bit. She wanted to know if this stone man really knows her origin.

   The stone man frown.

"No. Master is not human. Master is obviously different than a human."

   Amelia raises her eyebrows and looks at Zion. Zion too looks interested. No one ever can tell what Amelia's race belongs to. They all thought Amelia is human.

Amelia pretends to laugh. "So, what am I?" Hoping the stone man really know about her.

"Master... M-Master is different! I am not sure what race Master is, but Master has unique spirits. A strong one. No one can match Master spirits!"

   Amelia frown. What spirit?

"My husband had the strongest aura though." Amelia said randomly.

"No. No. Aura and spirits are not the same at all. Aura is where we can feel but I have a rare ability to look at someone's spirit. The spirit shows someone's strength, weakness, and many more... Master's spirit is different than the others! It is full of colors and it is very strong. I never had found someone like Master. Master is so cool!"

    When being praise like that, Amelia couldn't help to be proud of herself. She knows she is strong! She is just too lazy to tell others. Ehem! Is she? Well, that was all her imagination though.

   Amelia then look at Zion. There is nothing more to interrogate. They had slow down their journey just because of this intruder. So, they had to let him go.

"No! Master I want to follow you!"

    Zion pretend didn't hear him and immediately carry his wife out from the cell. It is time for lunch and after lunch, they will video call her babies. They had skipped yesterday all because of that stone man. She too wanted to ignore the stone man and only focus on her babies!

    When they were video call their babies, she cries a lot. Seeing them from a screen and cannot touch them makes her very sad. She misses her babies so much.

"Babies! I promise I will come back early! Wait for mommy okay?"

   On the screen, Zane was sitting and looking at the screen without any expression. He looks exactly like his father. While Zev was playing with his new plush toy that has a loud bell. When he saw her mommy on the screen he only waves the flushed toys proudly to show his mommy. And Adria was the only baby who was crawling to the screen with red eyes and a red nose. She was crying. Only she understands her mommy now is far from them.

    Amelia didn't close the video until her babies fall asleep. As soon as the video call ended, she buries herself in Zion's arms who had been by her side all the time. She cries and complains that she now regrets leaving their babies. Zion pats her until she falls asleep.

...

   Day pass and finally they arrived at their destination. The planet was beautiful with unique colors. You can say it looks like a rainbow world. The planet wasn't too big and wasn't too small, maybe it's the same size as the Earth.

   One day before arrived at this place, Amelia saw all the dark stars, tornado blackholes and all scary natural galaxies are around this planet. If they didn't get any guidance from Xandar planet, they would immediately die. No wonder they say no one knows how to enter the Xandar planet, some even thought Xandar planet is only a myth.

   Because of this, Amelia was very surprised when she saw how lively and colorful the planet is. It is very different from what she imagine before.

   When they become closer and closer, Amelia can see there are many buildings and space cars. Its looks like ordinary city life. Amelia was very surprised. She had read some things about Xandarian, so her mind was imagining the Xandarian must have an appearance and dress up like a monk.

    Zion didn't let Amelia walk by herself. He stubbornly carries her all the way to the Xandarian. There are five Xandarian wearings a business suit. Just like a human outfit. They were welcoming them. The Xandarian has a unique skin color. Their skin change with a lot of colors. Amelia wanted to count how many colors there are but she couldn't keep up. It is too much and its hurt her eyes! 

   When Zion and five other warriors following Zion behind stop at the Xandarian, the Xandarian didn't look fear at all, they smile naturally. The Xandarian seems to have the same height as humans. So, the Zergs look very tall in here.

    They introduce themselves to each other and finally introduce Amelia, their eyes stop at Amelia for a long time. Their skin color immediately changes to off-white and light blue. Their eyes were a little bit dazed. Exactly like they were being possessed. 

.