Malik.

*Now*

I wake up to see my alarm clock and my parents talking to other people . "Kerry, darling , come downstairs in a few minutes we have some news for you " my mum called . Wait what the hell these must be important people because never in my life has she ever called me Darling ? . Okay? I got up had a quick shower and through on a pair of Hollister tracksuit bottoms and a White Vest top from Hollister too and some slippers , I work in Hollister as a Hollister model so I had most of my wardrobe of Hollister . I casually made my way to the living room downstairs , but I saw Zayn Malik what the hell was he doing here , well I mean what the hell what is the boy of my dreams from One Direction doing in my living room ??

"Hello Kerry , Im Trisha , Zayns Mum " said told me

"Ehm...Hello? Not to be rude or anything but why are you in my house ?" I said trying not to be rude to her.

She didnt reply she just gave my mother a weird stare .

"Hey Im Zayn Malik , from One Direction , you must be Kerry " Zayn spoke .

"Eh Yeah Im Kerry Can I pretty much ask you the same as I asked your mother" i spoke

"Kerry , Dear , Zayn is your soon-to-be-husband" my mum said .

My face was shocked. I was shocked . I didnt know what was going on . I didnt believe it .

"Ha, yeah nice one mum , I wish he was " i spoke to my mum . I heard Zayn let out a small laugh it was so cute .

"Its true Kerry you are going to be my wife " Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around my waist .. I could get used to this .

"How...?" I said

" Well when me and your mum were growing up , we both were having a child , I was having a boy , and your mum was having a girl " Trisha told me .

"So , we decieded to have you arranged to marry each other " she finished .

" Ermm......Okay? Whens the wedding?" I asked unsurely

"1 year" Trisha spoke .

"Okay? " i said

"So 1 year for you two to fall in love ! " my mum stated

**Zayns P.O.V **

My mum told me I was arranged to marry 2 years ago , So I knew what was happening , I didnt think she would want to marry me but when I saw her she made me want to kiss her right there . She thought it was a joke so I let out a small laugh when she said that . Then her mum said "So why dont you take Zayn to your room "

**Kerrys P.O.V**

My mum told me to bring Zayn to my room ! I cant let him in there his face is like all over my walls and I mean it .

"Ehm ... Zayn ? " I said to him

"Yeah Kerry ? " he spoke back.

"Your face is kinda .... all over my walls " (dont take it that was you dirty-minded person) i spoke .

"Its grand....I get it alot " He spoke .

We walked into my room when I saw Zayns face , his eyes were so wide , ha I was pissing myself .

"I didnt know you seriously ment ALL over your walls " he spoke .

"Erm...yeah well you are from One Direction ! " I told him .

"Ha yeahh , so what you wanna do ? " he told me . I have no friggen clue what Im suposed to do with Zayn Malik in my room .

"Ehh...I have no idea " i said to him .

"We could play 21 questions I wanna know stuff about you since your gonna be my wife " he spoke .

"Shuree.....Whats your favourite colour ? " i said

"Red whats yours ?" he spoke .

"Same ..! Whats your favourite song ? " i asked him.

"Erm ... Of mine or ?" he said

"Of yours ? " while winking at him , he laughed and then he leaned and whispered in my ear "kiss you" I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me I obviously returened the kiss and he let out a deep moan , he was so perfect and passionate with the kiss it was just amazing .

"Same" I whipsered in his ear and we must of been kissing for at least 10 minutes .

"I like you" he said to me pulling away from the kiss .

"I like you too Zayn " I said as he pulled me in for another kiss .

*********************

Thanks Everyone who read it I read all comments and Ill read any of your books as well , please comment / like so I know people want me to write more !! xx :) And give me Ideas of what to write and I will probably update daily so just keep me company by commenting / liking !! Thanks guys and Thanks for reading this x :L