Chapter 3 *Gone*

(This Chapter is kinda dirty with Mature themes so Just to tell anyone watching ! :) Thanks

**************

**Kerrys P.O.V**

I was sitting beside Zayn with pillows , blankets , and popcorn watching Paranormal Activity when he put his hands around me and I decieded to place a kiss on his lips , I could tell he liked it ,he was so gorgeous , I think I actually have proper feelings for him . I love him . Then I just realised that he onlt had boxers on , I didnt care .

"I love you" he whispered to me , Im never good at saying these things back to people but I had enough courage .

"I love you too Zayn " I told him , he replied with a kiss on my forehead and I knew he was mine.

"So, are you tired or do you wana watch another movie?"he asked me.I didnt really want to start anything sexual yet with him since Ive only known him a few days , but I do love him ? .

"Hmm......I kinda wanna watch another movie Zayniee " I told him .

"Ermm.....Okay what movie ?" he said while leaning into me again ,He placed a kiss on my lips and then I felt I was ready.

He kissed me so passionatly and he picked me up BridalStyle , eventually reaching the bedroom placing me on the bed .

He kept kissing me , getting more passionate with each and everyone of them . I loved him so much. Finally I gave in reaching up his top feeling his toned abbs , and taking off his white v-neck top . He was doing the same with me , but I was getting kinda nervous when I heard a zip of a zipper come down .

"Zayn , I havnt done this before " I whispered in his ear.

"Its ok , Ill take it easy, tell me to stop if you want at any time"he whispered back in my ear while kissing my neck .

"k Zayn , love you"

"I love you more than anything in this world Kerry "

I just kissed him and he started taking off my pyjama shorts , left in only my bra and pants . He was absuloutly amazing . He let out a moan while kissing me he was left in his boxers .

He started to remove my pants and bra while me taking off his boxers.He let out another moan while plunging into me with him ontop , I seriously hurt but after a while it pleasured me so much, I couldnt help but let out a few moans in the middle . He was still kissing me and I was Incredible he was just amazing .

**Zayns P.O.V**

I heard her let out a few moans which turned me on even more . She was amazing in bed , she said It was her first time well its certainly not her last.

I love her so much.

But I think theres more to her ? .

I told her Id go easy , this was so rough and she was just in pleasure , I was surprized I thought she would be screaming to get away ? .

We finally finished after about an hour she said she was really tired and wanted to get some sleep , Which I agreed to because I was absolutly exhausted myself . I held her in my arms and we both fel asleep together .

***********************

Sorry for the short chapter I was really tired , and I dont think much people are reading this so I just wanted to do a smallbit for those who are ! Thanks everyone please vote/comment for ideas for the next chapter and vote please <3 next chapter will probably be later on today or tomorow <3 thanks guys :L