Chapter 4 *Gone*

**Kerrys P.O.V**

I woke up by the sound of a phone ringing , I probably figured it was Zayns , but he was so cute while he was sleeping so I decieded to go pick up the phone .

"Hello?" I said .

"Hey , Is this Zayn ?" someone said through the phone sounding like a girl.

"Erm..No , who are you ?"I said back.

"Perrie ....Perrie Edwards , Zayns Girlfriend , who are you ?" she asked me . I stood there in compleate shock , ZAYN HAD A GIRLFRIEND?

"Ehm...Hes sleeping , what did you want to ask him ?"I said back to her.

"Oh I just wanted to ask him if we were still on for tonight ?" she said .

"Ill ask him when hes up okay ?"I told her .

"Shure , Thanks , Byee"she told me before hanging up the phone.

I stood there in compleate shock when Zayn woke up and said what was I doing with his phone and I just said "Ermm....Just cheaking what time it was because I fell out of the bed "

"Oh Okay babe , so whats the plan for today " he asked me .

"Ehm....I dont mind"I told hikm .

"How about a date?" he asked me .

"Ehh......Okay?"I said . Why was he asking me if I wanted to go on a date if he was going on one with his girlfriend later ? .I think hes just using me for sex ? .

I sprinted out of the room and through on some clothes and ran out the door ,I decieded to go for a walk to clear my head a little and to think .I went into starbucks and ordered .

"Can I have a Hot Chocolate please?"i asked the man behind the counter .

"Shure "he told me .

He handed me my Hot Chocolate and I left .

I walked to the nearest park and sat on a bench and listened to music , I was really confused why would he have a girlfriend when he was with me , he was my fiance and soon-to-be-husband , and he had a girlfriend ? .

I was getting quite bored now so I decieded to come back home , Zayn would be worried since I just left .

I walked in the front door of the house and heard really strange noises . They were coming from upstairs .I walked up the stairs and into our bedroom to find Zayn and that chick Perrie in out bed having sex ???

"Zayn?"I asked him.

"Wait ..No ...Its not what it looks like....Please Kerry!" zayn said..

"NO ...... WHAT THE HELL ZAYN ? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ..? IM LEAVING " I told Zayn .

"NO KERRY ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I LOVE YOU KERRY"He told me.

"Bye Zayn "I told him .

I left the house and ran as far as I could to get away from him , I knew he didnt have feelings for me I knew he wouldnt like me , I knew he would do this to me , I knew I was just a toy......

I was walking when I bashed into someone , something hard hit me ...... I looked up and Im saw friggen HARRY STYLES !

"Hello , are you okay love " he asked me . I felt like my heart was dying in my face .

"Eh yeah well no "

"Why , love " he asked me

I started bursting out crying . I didnt want this to happen , Zayn having sex with someone else . He told me he loved me ?

"I c-cant tell y-you" I said

"You can tell me anything , love"he told me

"My fiance... he was in bed with someone else "  I told him and started crying again I cant take this anymore.

"Oh Love are you okay ."he aske me while giving me a big hug , wrapping his long arms aroundme.

"Do you want to stay at mine for the night love , to get away for a while .."he asked me .

"I couldnt do that Harry , thats too much "I told him.

"No seriously , I  want you to come you will be much safer at mine "he told me.

"okay then Harry , thanks "I told him back

He gave me a big hug and I got in the passenger seat of his car. His car was Big Black and Bold it was a Range Rover .

We reached his House it was a flat quite big though ....

We came inside and he asked ...

"So who is your fiance?"