chapter 1

Amira slept through the day and when she woke up she ate something so she could properly be energized. She packed some red lingerie that made her breasts look nice and complicated her curves.. She put some  black six inch heals into her bag along with some make up, wipes, deodorant a hair curler and a charger.
She put a few water bottles into her bag along with some food so she could eat during her breaks.

She finished putting everything away into her bag and left to her car quietly. She drover to the club that was about 47 minutes away. When she finally got there she went to the back and started to get dressed quietly, soon other girls were talking and making snarky comments about her. She glanced at them and said "oh fuck off" She flipped them off as she got undressed and put her lingerie on and her heals. She sat down in front of a mirror and started to do a natural type of makeup look but had red lipstick on. Sometimes just out of spite she would like to cause a bit of drama by putting her lipstick on some men's collars of their shirts or even wearing a perfume with a heavy fragrance so it could wipe off on men. Drama between them and their wife's was something she enjoyed. She usually only did it to men who didn't seem to have much money even if they were in a club that was a bit expensive, or made for upper-class people. If she noticed they were rich she wouldn't do that to them so she wouldn't get in trouble with the club or the men. Though it did happen time to time.

She finished up curling her hair and carefully put it into a ponytail, she stood up and put a cheap perfume on that didn't give out to much of a fragrant.

She grabbed her bag putting it into her locker and locked it, she didn't trust any of the girls that she worked with, she knew some of them would try and steal things.

She got up and walked out to the DJ and said "hey Zeke play my playlist-" She said sliding him some money, she usually bribed him so she could get bumped up the list and be first, the girls had to take turns with their playlists. "Got it bonbon-" He said.

Her stripper name was bonbon, she picked it because it wasn't a realistic name to be called, especially in public, and if anyone saw her in public from work and called her bonbon she could ignore them.

She went out onto stage and went up to her pole. She grabbed onto the pole with one hand and started to walk around it in a seductive manor and some men whistled at her. "Wow look at her, her figure is nice and smooth, the girls here are to die for" She heard some people say.
Some people threw money on stage for bonbon.

She held onto the pole and danced mainly using the pole in a seductive way. She always tried to catch the attention of the men because when she did it definitely helped bring money in. She hated hearing the men and their ridiculous ways of flirting.

After a few more dances she collected her money and put it into a bag. She went back to the backroom and put her money way into her locker be for locking it up again.

After awhile she finished her make up cleaned up and was told she had a request for a dance.

She went out to this older gentlemen she smiled and said "hello sir-" She said as she got onto the small stage in front of him, it was all but it had enough room for her to dance. She looked at the male and be said "hey, just dance and have fun shaking the ass-" He winked at her. Bonbon gave a small giggle and said "yes of course-" She smiled. When she turned her back to him and went to the pole she rolled her eyes. She stood a few steps away from the pole before bending over and grabbing onto the pole. She listened to the music and opened her legs as her ass was definitely in the man's face. She softly swayed her hips side to side before she turned around and started to dance to the music.
She could tell he was enjoying it, she put her hands up on her chest before running them down her sides swaying her hips side to side as she made eye contact a few times.

"I'll pay more for a lap dance-" He told bonbon. She smiled and said "of course, but remember touching costs extra-" She winked. "I can touch you but you can't intentionally touch me-' she said. She ment she can rub on him or grab onto him but he couldn't grabbed her anywhere if he did he'd have to pay more.

She took a step down and got on her knees above him. Her chest was in his face and she softly grabbed her chest and ran her hands down to her hips as she leaned down a bit touching his chest slightly. She moved her hips down against him. She swayed her body to the music as she looked down at him. After a bit she turned her body around and bent down she started to move her ass around his hips and squeeze her thighs every now and then.

She glanced back at him and could tell he was excited.
After awhile his time was up and she said "our time is up-" She smiled.
She waited for him to pay her

He glanced at her and said "oh how about we go to a hotel and have some fun then I'll pay you for your services-"

She looked a bit annoyed by what he said. "Sir I know am a stripper but there a difference between being a stripper And being a prostitute now pay up please-" She said.

She tried to keep her cool so she didn't start an argument with a paying customer.

He got a bit handsy and grabbed her by her arm and said "come on it will be fun we will enjoy it-"

She quickly pulled away and said "either pay up or deal with the bouncers-" She said putting her hand out for the money.

after a few minutes of talking he got annoyed and gave her the money before leaving.

She went to the back and put her money away quietly. She sat down and started to eat her food relaxing quietly. She felt a bit sore as she watched some girls get ready and some others getting ready to leave.

Bonbon got ready to go out to do more dances but then her boss stopped her and said "hey a man wants to get a private dance from you in a VIP room-" He said.
She sighed "I don't do private dances in those rooms remember-" She said annoyed. She was scared of being harassed by someone.

"Come on if he rich enough to get a VIP room then he'll probably tip you very well, and he said he wanted you-"

She shrugged "sucks for him? " He said with a shrug

"Come on just a few dances if anything happened you can call for help or something-" The manager said.

She sighed and said "nope sorry-" She said. It was hard to hear from inside those rooms so she rejected it.

"Looks he's hot rich and everything just go dance and I'll give you 25 percent of what he paid for the room-" He said.

She narrowed her eyes at him and said "75-" She said as she watched him.
"25-" He said again
"75-" She repeated.
"30-" He told her
"65" She smirked at him
"40" He was getting annoyed by her.
"50-" She said. "No 40-" He huffed. "50 percent or no-" She smirked.
"Fine 50-" He glared at her now go in there and take your time be seductive or whatever-" He said.

She left to the back entrance of the VIP room. She stood behind the curtains. She took a deep breath. She was nervous she never done a VIP private dance before. It was much more dangerous than a private dance around everyone.

She took a step forward and looked at the man. She froze as she looked at the man. Something in her just clicked like she felt completed when she saw him.

Her heart started to race and she mustered up the courage and said "ah hello am bonbon-" She said as she walked to the pole.

He glanced at her and said "alright-" He looked down at his phone before sending his location to someone and then turned his phone off and leaned back looking at her.

"You can start or whatever- no worries I'll pay you handsomely-" He said as he looked at her.

She was nervous, she didn't quite know how she felt but it felt like she didnt have anything missing any more. But it was weird she didn't know this man at all.

Author here, am trying my best with this story, I hope it comes out well, I'd love your feedback.

Thank you
The author Athena Rei