chapter 8

Once it was six she saw the two big entrance doors open. She started to do her dance routine she had learned. She ran her hands down her body as people started to walk in.

She tried to focus on her dancing and not on the people who were walking in. They were mostly men and a few women but they all looked a bit scary.

She ignored it and grabbed onto the pole with her hands and and moved her hips side to side with the music.

She was hearing a few men talking with one another and felt some eyes on her as she danced. She decided just to do her job and work as best she could.

Calix pov

Calix had told some people about amira or bonbon and told them she was a great exotic dancer for partys. But in all honesty he didn't think anyone would actually hire her.

He got ready for a party a allie and partner had planned. but it was much much more than just a party. It was a distraction. There were mafia members from all over the world the party was to make more allies with each other. Or so most of them were told.

Calix and allie that transferred drugs had planned something.

While the mafia groups were making allies or business arrangements and distracted with woman.

Calix and his allies groups were on their way to steal from some of the people, of course there was going to be a few deaths. And under the building they were packaging drugs and weapons to transport to different states and country's for their other allies.
It wasn't the best thing ever but it was working. Everything was in action one the doors were opened to the party Hall.

Around 6:12 he walked through the entrance to see people talking and definitely staying away from other groups due to enemies. A lot of ugly looks towards others. A lot of people didn't show up due to the thought maybe it was a trap and they would die. But some said fuck it.

Calix glanced around at the place to notice one dancer, bonbon..... Out of everyone his friend chose her to be the main dancer of the Hall. And actually listened to his recommendation.

Calix was a bit pissed off especially at bonbon since she was ignoring all of his texts.

He went to some people near amira amd put some money down on the small stage she had and started to talk business with some people. Of course they were only stealing from a few of these people not all of them and they knew who to stay away from because of different reasons. One because they were stealing from them.

He texted the organizer of the party. "Hey give the dancers a hotel room, and have that assistant of yours tell them half way through the party. "

It was a new hotel and it was closed for the night everyone had their own room for after the party, and stuff. But on the second floor was where the party was being held.

Amira noticed calix but turned away from him as she did her dance. She was hoping to avoid him as much as possible. She felt terrible. Her chest started to ache because she was missing the person she felt drawn to the most.

Amira tried to ignore it as she felt some eyes on her. She made sure not to make eye contact but she noticed everyone seemed to be dressed fancy and in tuxedos.

She reached as high as post on the bar wrapping her legs around it and let go leaning back as the bar spun slowly. She softly caressed her body as she moved a little with the music.

After a minute she grabbed back on the bar and got off she held onto it with one hand walking around it has she touched her body a bit swaying her hips.

Amira danced quietly as she danced quietly as she moved to the music quietly. She relaxed and got into the mood of dancing.

After hours of dancing and some breaks she went to the back and cleaned herself up quietly and then took her make up off and her hair down.

The assistant came in and said "okay girls you will each get a room here at the hotel and leave tomorrow in the afternoon since you guys will be here most of the night and we will provide room service and theres a pool-" She said. After she said what she had to say she left.

She changed quietly and went to her locker and put on a gold lingerie and chains that went down her thighs her chest and her arms. It was a  artemisia gold lingerie type.

She looked down at herself before going to a chair and her hair and make-up was being done. The lady made her hair a messy wavy and had some gold shaded hair clips to keep her hair out of her face. Her make up was done with a natural style.

After she finished her hair and a makeup and got her drinks and drank it slowly before heading back onto stage.

She stopped for a moment before she continued to dance. She danced on the pole and continued to dance for the night. She completely tried to keep her eyes away from the guests of the party. Especially the one and only calix.