chapter 11

They got to the restaurant and headed inside with him. She had a hand on her lower back directing her inside. He told them his name and asked for a table for two. They took him to the table and he sat her down pushing her chair in. He sat down too and smiled at her.

She smiled at him and the waitress asked what they wanted to drink after putting a menu down.

"I'll get a glass of red wine-' she said with a smile.

" Make that two glasses-" Calix said with a small smile as he sat up a bit.

They looked through the menu and she said "this will probably be the most expensive restaurant I've been to-" She said.

He chuckled and said "yeah definitely-" He said agreeing with the girl.

She looked through it and said "I know what I'll get-" She said "how about you-" She asked him.

He nodded softly and and said "me too-" He said as he careful grabbed her hand.

She blushed and held his hand before the waitress came back with their drinks "so what would you both have? " She asked with a smile.

"Yes I'll have um the French lobster curry-" She said pointing at the menu showing it to the lady.

Calix looked at her and then said "I'll have a wagyu beef and a side of rice-" He said.

The lady nodded writing it all down before leaving to the kitchen.

The two of them talked for awhile, flirting a little in between..

Amira couldn't help but smile, she was happy that she could be with him, that she can be on dates with him like this. She was happy.

After awhile their food came and she slowly started to eat "Mm this is delicious-" She said quietly as she ate the food.

He slowly cut his stake in small pieces and slowly ate it. "Mhm yeah it is-" He smiled at her slightly.

They talked for the rest of dinner before leaving quietly to her house. When they got there she smiled and said "want to come inside? " She asked him.

He looked at her and nodded "yeah sure-" He said as he parked the car before heading into her apartment.

They got there and she took her shoes off along with her coat and purse. "You can take your stuff off here-" She said with a smile.

He nodded and took his coat off and his shoes too.

She grabbed his hand and took him to her bedroom. She got on her bed and patted the side to him.

He looked at her and got on next to her. She had him lay down before laying softly on his arm and said "thanks-' she said quietly.

This was probably the first time in along time she didn't jump the gun and try and sleep with him right away, it was probably because she didn't want him to see her as a slut, like a lot of people thought of her.

She cuddled into his chest and said "hold on-" She said before getting up "am going to get changed you can take your shirt off to get comfortable or something-" She said as she went through her drawers and grabbed a T-shirt and shorts. She went to the bathroom and took her dress off and put the t-shirts and shorts on before taking her make-up off and then put hair hair up.

Calix took his shirt off only and put it off to the side. He didn't have clothes here so he would just stay in his pants. He sat down and amira walked out. She looked at him before getting into the bed and hugged him. She noticed the scars on his body but looked away at his arms and softly traced his tattoos with her fingers. She leaned into him as she looked at his arms "wow" She whispered.

He looked at her and wrapped his arms around her softly. She cuddled him as she closed her eyes "am sorry-" She whispered as she held onto him.

He looked confused and said "for what? "

She shrugged lightly and said "just because-" She said.

He stayed quiet and held her close "just rest-" He said as he held her close.

They both feel asleep soon after and slept in each other's arms for the remainder of the night.

By morning calix wasn't in bed anymore.

Amira sighed as she got up and rubbed her head. She went down stairs to smell breakfast. She smiled a bit and headed down quickly.

She saw him and went over quickly and hugged him from behind. He glanced down seeing her arms and said "hey now-' he said as he put a hand down on her hands around his stomach.

He served them the food and took her hands off of him and put the plates at the table with their coffee.

" Am glad to see you this morning-" She said with a smile.
"Yeah am glad to be here-" He said as he sat down with her and slowly started to eat.

A knock on the door was heard. Amira got up and said "I'll be right back-" She said as she put her fork down and headed to the front door "hey how can I-" She opened the door them closed it a bit so her friends couldn't see inside just herself.

"Lillian what are you doing here-" She said.

"Amira he broke up with me-" She said in tears
Amira goanced at calix and said "oh lilly-" She said as she grabbed her hand softly. "Am sorry-" She said. "But I have a-"

She was cut off when Lillian just walked in and said "can I stay here for a bi-" She said before seeing calix.

Amira looked at Lillian and said "am sorry-" She said.

"What the hell amira! " She said as she turned back to amira.

Calix got up as he looked at the two. 'Fuck I may have just fucked up-' he thought to himself.