Chapter 12

Kendylann's POV

"kendylann?" i heard nash yelled.

i went out the back door and stayed outside a little bit until he gave up.

i saw a car drove up on his driveway. it was calum..

he got out of the car and knocked on the front door.

i went back inside and hid behind the kitchen counter.

i saw nash rushing to open the door.

"calum? oh my god, you're back!" nash said as he hugged him.

"lol dude." calum said smiling.

"how are you?" nash said as he pulled away from the hug and sat on the couch as calum followed.

"im doing well. i miss kendylann. a lot. lately I've been thinking. i need to take responsibility and make good choices of what to do in life-"

shit, i dropped my phone.

"nash, what's by the kitchen?" calum asked.

"I'll check." as nash said getting up.

nash looked around and saw me. i began to get my phone and stood up. god, i feel so humiliated.

"don't worry, its just kendylann." nash said in a relieved voice.

"heeyy." i said trying to calm the conversation by not making it obvious that i was eavesdropping.

"hey. nash, can you give us some privacy?" calum said furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"sure. kendylann, im gonna meet up with kizzy at starbucks. be back at 5." gathering his stuff and nash went out the door.

"calum?" i asked.

he didn't respond. i noticed him looking at the floor. didn't make eye contact with me yet.

"i just have a question. do you actually love me?" he then put his eyes on me, staring consistently.

"of course i do. what makes you think that?" i bit my lip, anxious of his answer.

"well, you left me that note in the hospital. well, hospital room. why? how could you do this to me?"

"im sorry. i wasn't thinking. at all. i didn't want to hurt your feelings because i wanted to be honest in this relationship we have." i said crying, my tears flowing from my face.

"babe, don't cry. look i get it, i forgive you. i just don't want it to happen again. we both have a lot going on in our lives and we don't need drama. i love you and need you."

those words played back over and over in my head.

"kendylann?" calum said interrupting my thoughts.

"im here." i said.

"well i have to go now. i have to meet up with my biological mother and brother." he mumbled, knowing me, i knew he didn't want to go but he needs answers.

"be safe & careful for me, okay?" i said as i hugged him.

"i will. I'll be home later on." he hugged me back.

lasted for a minute or two, then he pulled off. he just stayed there, glancing at my eyes, my body and my clothes.

he made the first move and kissed me. i kissed back, obviously and his tongue asked for entrance and i accepted.

our tongues collided while he tugged on my shirt. i ran my fingers through his hair and pulled it.

he stopped and pulled away.