Chapter 17

Continuation from the pub...

He looked over at Jisoo's seat. She had multiple empty glasses surrounding her as she was finishing one in her hand. She wasn't even with anyone but was giggling to herself.

A man approached her. "Hello there. What's your name?" the man had a sly look on his face and was getting a little too close to Jisoo for Taehyung's liking.

"Who are you?" She said, her eyes half open

"I was just sitting over there with my friends and couldn't help but notice how pretty you are"

"Am I?" She said, and smiled giddily. Taehyung tightened his grip on the glass but told himself it was none of his business.

"What's your name?" The man asked again as he sat next to her.

"Kim Jisoo"

What the fuck? She told him her name? Taehyung thought to himself.

"Wow, even your name is pretty. So, you seem like you've had one too many drinks"

"No I have not!" She said like a child.

"Well if that's the case, my apartment is just up the road. How about we have a few drinks over there to talk. Away from all the noise" he said smirking.

"Just to talk?" Jisoo was drunk but she was still suspicious.

"Just to talk" the man said.

Before Jisoo could say anything Taehyung came and stood between them. The man was shocked.

"Um, who are you?"

"None of your business. Also, hitting on a drunk girl? How pathetic are you?" Taehyung said in an aggressive manner.

"Hey bro, this doesn't concern you. Just go back to your seat and relax ok." The man said and tried to push Taehyung away. But he stood his ground.

"No"

The man got up, "Look bro, who do you think you are?". But before Taehyung could respond, Jisoo clutched onto his arm and said "Taehyungie!"

Taehyung froze. She never called him that before. He looked beside him just to see her cozying up against his arm. "he's my boyfriend" she said, smiling while closing her eyes. Taehyung didn't say anything but just looked back at the man.

"Oh!" the man said and almost slipped. "I'm so sorry dude, I...uh...I'm just gonna go!" he said before scrambling off.

Taehyung looked back down at Jisoo. "I'm not your boyfriend" he said.

"Really?" she huffed and let go of him. "Go then" she said picked up her drink.

"Fine" he said and left the bar. He stopped and looked back at her through the window. She was practically asleep on the counter.

"Shit" he said to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was now carrying Jisoo back to her apartment as she refused to walk. She wrapped her arms around his neck and was burying her head in the crook of it. He was going insane. He was trying his best to hate her but he forgot how good holding her felt.

He opened the door and made his way to her room. He gently laid her on the bed and pulled the blanket over her. He sighed, he couldn't stop looking at her.

His staring was interrupted by a voice. "Who are you?" Jisoo said, slurring her words.

He laughed, "How drunk are you?" But he immediately stopped and tried to stay serious. "I'm Kim Taehyung" he answered.

She gasped. "No way, are you my Kim Taehyung?" she asked.

"No" he said grumpily.

Her hand made her way to his face. "You look like him though"

He didn't remove her hands but just said "I'm DEFINITLEY not your Kim Taehyung"

"But you sound like him as well. Wait let me just see..." she snaked her hand to his nape and pulled him down. Crashing his lips on hers. She started to kiss him intensely. She pulled away and licked her lips.

She smiled against his lips, "You ARE my Kim Taehyung"

He was frozen. He hadn't felt her lips in so long that a wild sensation was burning up in him. Because he didn't do anything, she saw this as a signal to continue.

She pulled him down on the bed and rolled on top of him. She started kissing him wildly, like she was desperate for it. She made her way down to his neck and left many love bites. She went back to his lips and bit one of them to let her tongue in. He didn't stop it. He was letting this happen to him. He even kissed her back.

She growled at his actions and removed his shirt and started leaving kisses all over his bare chest. She was unbuckling his belt and he started to feel goosebumps all over his body. He didn't know how much his body missed her touch. She removed her clothes and started kissing his ear.

But he started to feel something odd in the pit of his stomach. There were butterflies present but this was something else. Like what they were doing was wrong. He listened to it and stopped her.

"Jisoo" he panted "we can't do this".

She pulled away from him but was still hovering on top of him. She looked disappointed but listened to him. She rolled off of him and laid down beside him. She wasn't sure if her face was red because of the alcohol or what she just did. She was never so out of control and aggressive like this before. It shocked her.

Taehyung lifted his body off the bed. "I'm gonna go. You should get some sleep" he said, but before he could leave her hand pulled him back down.

She held him tightly and rested her head on his chest that was still naked. "Please stay. At least until I fall asleep" she said softly.

He sighed and relaxed himself into the bed. She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She wanted to sleep next to him because she felt like it might be her last chance to.

He didn't stay the night there. He left after he confirmed she was a sleep. One part of him regretted it, while the other thought it was a good decision. 

 guys 3 updates!!!! im feeling really good today, I aced a test so i updated. The chapter is not so big but it'll do. I feel like this may be a 1 time thing but we'll see ;))